The main registration and the meeting and banquet rooms are located in stunning, 100 year old buildings that are like Grand Mansions. Beautiful grounds, lovely wood panelling, these buildings exude Cape Cod charm. The groundsm the lawn, the beach front are all wonderful.
Our rooms were literally "down the road" too far to walk. There is a shuttle bus system although we used our car to get back and forth. The rooms are immaculate, with three or four to a cottage, but the decor is pure fifties or sixties. I felt like I was sleeping in my parent's home.
The staff were friendly and helpful, but the set up is challenging. We were there for a conference and the distances made easy meetings difficult. There were our weddings during my time there, and we all felt like they resulted in us becoming second tier guests.
Anyway, if you golf,it would be beautiful. I am very glad that we stayed here and experienced this fine old building. Would I choose to stay here again? Probably not unless some real investment was put into the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contact us directly at Ocean Edge for best rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Hotel Brewster
- Ocean Edge Resort And Golf Club
- Ocean Edge Hotel
- Ocean Edge Resort Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Cape Cod
- Ocean Edge Brewster Ma
- The Villages At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club Brewster, MA - Cape Cod