Lowest prices for your stay
$149
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.com$149
Priceline
FindHotel$149
All reviews downtown boston minute drive mall highway fixtures target
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I love staying here when visiting Boston. It's a short drive to the city where there is plenty to do such as the Fine Arts Museum, Museum of Science, Franklin Park Zoo, New England Aquarium, and so much more! Also, right down the street from this hotel is the South Shore Plaza, a decent sized mall with several great places to eat including a Cheesecake Factory and a Hibachi Restaurant. If you want to shoot pools, or go to an arcade there is a Dave and Busters very close to the mall.
As for the hotel itself, it is one of my favorite places. The price is very cheap and the rooms are decent sized with a nice little kitchen, plenty of seating space and a bed and a nice bathroom. If you pay a little bit more money for the deluxe rooms, the bedroom is separate and there's a nice little living room.
To break it down, the kitchens have a fridge, freezer, microwave, stove, dishes, counter space, and sink. If other things are needed such as a blender or a toaster I believe you can borrow them from a cabinet near the elevator on the first floor.
The living area has a TV and quite a few places to sit. I don't remember the non-deluxe room so well as it has been a few years, but the deluxe room has a recliner and a couch. The beds are a bit stiff, but nothing unbearable. There is plenty of shelving and lighting throughout the entire room. The bathroom also has shelving and a nice sink. The shower has a good temperature range and is comfortable as well.
The rooms are cleaner than most hotel rooms I've stayed in for this price. There is a "pantry" on the first floor which you can grab food and/or drinks from which is based on a "trust system". It is a room where you can grab food or drinks from shelves or a fridge. There are slips for you to pay what you feel should be the price for whatever you're taking. This is the same room as the laundry and exorcise room. You need your room key card to access.
The employees at the front desk are always friendly and nice. I have not had any problems an I will most likely always return here every time I stay in Boston.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank DanielL12308
Reviewed March 7, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel twice on extended business. The staff is great and always ready to help. The rooms are very nice with everything you need to cook in your room but an oven. The free washers and dryers are real savings. There are many conveniences very close. South Shore Plaza (mall) is less than a mile away, with an Uno's and a Dave and Busters next to it. The front desk has pamphlets on many of the local restaurants that will deliver to your room. If you like Asian food I recommend Asianna's. Plymouth is less than an hour away. Also, if you're into great architecture, Newport RI is about an hour away with some of the best examples of the Guilded Age mansions of the Vanderbilts and many others.

Room tip: Top floor rooms have less noise, no one above you.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Douglas C
Reviewed January 7, 2017

My five stars here isn't because this is the nicest hotel out there, but it is certainly one of the best deals for the amount that you get! Large room, kitchen with all required items for cooking or prepping a meal, desk for at least two, extremely well-kept bathrooms, etc. My wife and I have stayed here on multiple occasions when we want a place just a short distance outside of Boston where we won't have to pay for parking. The location is also quite ideal as the Braintree mall and various other shopping centers or restaurants are within a mile from the hotel. With the exception of those looking for a hotel right inside the city I would recommend this location to almost anyone!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2017

I recently stayed at this property for about 3 weeks and was happy with the experience. The room is nice with convenient work desk. They have full kitchen including the dishwasher which is helpful for longer stays. The housekeeping is weekly which is standard for longer stays. Free laundry is a plus. Hotel location is a bit off (nearest bus stop is half a mile away and there is no shuttle service). I can hear noise as well from the next room which can be bothering to some. Still I would choose to stay again considering the amenities and courteous staff.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

My husband works across the street and stays here whenever it is too late to come home. We stayed here together while attending a function in Boston and it was just as nice as he said it was. We had the bedroom suite that had a kitchen. Jen was very nice and friendly at the front desk. I thought it was nice that they have games, movies, and books for people that are staying for longer periods of time. I would stay here again. It's a great value!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple