$161
$179
$189
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$175
$170
$145
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$139
$127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

1,079 results
All reviewslegal seafoodacross the streetoutdoor poolstrip mallsitting areashuttle servicefree breakfastmovie theatertgi fridayscomfortable roomsright next doorbig mallfree shuttlelogan expressconvenient locationnice breakfastfront desk staff
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed here when visiting family. Very clean, great breakfast, nice central location near highway to Cape Cod and Boston. Nothing more I can say, book it if you can and enjoy your stay. Great for visiting family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sean C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for such kind comments about the Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree and it's convenient location. Located just minutes from the "T-Station" to Boston, with immediate highway access to Cape Cod and areas North and West, it is a perfect "Hub & Spoke" location for touring New England. We hope to see you again on a future visit!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel during a 3 day business trip. I was pleased to see that the bathroom lighting had been revamped, as it had been somewhat dark in the bathrooms on previous visits. It is now nice and bright. It was clean and customer service was excellent. There were 2 employees that went above and beyond to assist me, Sherry Maki and Jim Parenti. As I was checking out at the front desk, I realized that I had left some water and soda in the refrigerator. Sherry asked if I would like my key back to go up and retreive my items. I said no,just discard it as I was in a hurry. I then went into the breakfast area and within minutes, Jim appeared with a smile and a bag containing the items I had left in the refrigerator.These two employees are commended for demonstrating great customer service and teamwork.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Sean C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you very much for the fabulous review. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We are very proud of our hotel, the associates that work here, and our wonderful location. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at the Hyatt Place Braintree-Boston in Braintree, Ma.

(Formley the Braintree Sheriton Tara Hotel) Our stay was in Febuary of this year.

The location is great - right off the highway and directly across the street from the South Shore Plaza shopping mall. There are also numerous new stores and shops right on the property grounds as well.

The newly renovated property is a far better stay and experience than the former Sheriton that was here for years. The night staff were able to secure an over the phone reservation quickly and with no issues. The staff that was on the night shift were very professional and respectful.

The hotel offers amenities including a pool and fitness center (which we did not utilize during this stay, but will in the future when we return again.

They offer 24 hour food service, room service, house keeping, and a complimentary continental breakfast.

Overall, our stay was great and would certainly recommend it to others considering staying in the greater Boston area and especially just south of Boston.

We will be returning here again and look forward to it. We even signed up for thier preferred rewards member program (which took only a few minutes to complete) which allows you to earn points towards free upgrades and stays in the future.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 4th floor, which was quiet and had decent views of the surrounding area.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for providing us such positive and valuable feedback. We are thrilled with the improvements that were made during our conversion to the Hyatt family. In addition, the connection to South Shore Place featuring Legal Seafood, TGIF, Ben & Jerry's, Starbucks, Five Guys etc. is such a great addition to our property. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stayed here with a friend who was visiting from Mexico City. The hotel was really great all around. Rooms are well appointed (only downside was airconditioner/heater was situated next to bed so there was bit of blowing on me), staff is great, they have a shuttle to T station & shopping mall across the street, breakfast was good & well presented. Was a great rate for the Boston area. We happened to hit a major snowstorm during our visit but the staff was really great in making our stay pleasant. You really need a car if staying here. It is about 30+ min by train into central Boston. There is a Legal Seafood Restaurant next door that was super. Really enjoyed our stay here.

Room Tip: If air conditioner heater next to bed, try to move to another room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Sean C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Thank you very much for your fabulous review, and for pointing out all of the features we are proud of here at the Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree! I want to mention that we do provide shuttle service to any destination within 3 miles of the hotel. That enables our guests to get to Logan Express to shuttle to the airport, the T-Station to Boston or points south, one of New England's Largest Shopping Malls, restaurants and more! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Stayed in this property last night thanks to a free night stay I won in a raffle. Honestly, I never would have previously considered this hotel prior to our stay, and now my husband and I are convinced we will stay here many more times. The location of the hotel is around 20 minutes outside of downtown Boston, and across the street from South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA. The location isn't really walkable and traffic is heavy in the area, but the hotel provides a free shuttle pretty much any where you want to go at any time - including the nearest T stop. They even let us use the shuttle before we checked-in and after we checked out - it was much easier to leave our car here than drive into Boston... can you say free parking!

Our check-in experience was pleasant and all of the employees seem really happy to be there. The lobby was impressive, with many sitting areas and colorful, welcoming decor. We were extremely happy with our 1 King Bed room. There was a nice spacious couch with a small divider separating it from the bed, yet you could still see the huge TV. The bed was extremely comfortable, I felt like I was sleeping in the perfect cloud, with the perfect pillows of all time. Bedding was warm, and I liked how it was styled to tuck in at the bottom so I didnt have the problem of it all falling off the bed at night which usually happens. There was plenty of storage if we had needed it. Bathroom was a good size, walk in shower. Supplied soap products were some of the best I've used in a hotel. I was impressed.

They also have a free breakfast, which my husband said was plentiful and had many options for people. I wish I would have gotten ready in time!!

The shuttle drivers were extremely friendly, and Chris was our favorite. He gave us some GREAT tips about getting around the area. He is a native and you can tell he loves people AND the Boston region. Super helpful!

We found getting to and from Boston to be easy once we figured out how to navigate the system.

Would love to visit again, and found the Hyatt Place now tops our list as favorite hotel brand!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank alissamgraham
Sean C, General Manager at Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Wow! What a fabulous and detailed review! Thank you very much. We are pleased to be your preferred hotel in the Boston/Braintree area, and look forward to seeing you again soon!