“Pulled Pork Heaven”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Richmond Heights, Ohio
“Pulled Pork Heaven”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had trouble finding the place initially, our GPS as well as my friend who was meeting me there were directed to AutoZone when trying to get there but we called and got a friendly voice to tell us we were close and gave directions to make it the rest of the way. A little pricy, but the best pulled pork sandwich I have had in a long time. I also got wings that were average, girlfriend got pulled chicken that was good but not as good as the pork, and my friend got the rib and wing combo. We were all full, all satisfied, and would return if ever back in the area.

Visited March 2013

Cape Cod, MA
“Take out”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

A favorite of hubby's. I swung by on my way back from Boston and picked up food for take out. Portions were huge and very good. Easily a second meal out of it. Cucumber salad is my favorite side but Mac and cheese is good too. Great corn bread. Ribs fell off the bone. With it was closer to the Cape. Place is nothing fancy, but great food and friendly service.

Massachusetts
“Not worth the money.”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband and I were in the mood for BBQ so decided to go to Tennessee's with our daughter. We had been there before, but not for at least a couple of years. We were extremely disappointed. My chicken was dry and tasteless. My husband's brisket was way overcooked and he had to drown it in sauce. The mac and cheese tasted like Kraft's from a box. The cucumber salad was the only good dish we had. We will wait until we are in a state with BBQ and pass on Tennesse's before wasting our money again.

• Visited July 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Great comfort food”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Different fare than most restaurants in the area. Fresh and spicy. Very nice staff...good vibe. Not expensive.

Visited October 2011
PA
“Average food with same service”
Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is a counter order and pickup type restaurant. The ordering was easy enough. Cashier was friendly. The pickup person called the number and walked away.

Order the 2 meat combo with 3 sides. The pulled pork did not have much flavor, but was very moist. The beef brisket was awesome. Wish I had only ordered 1 meat. For sides, ordered the baked beans (very little flavor), mac & cheese (excellent), and corn bread (pretty good).

• Visited September 2011

Been to Tennessee's Real BBQ? Share your experiences!