“Expensive Lunch....slow service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Located in the South Shore Plaza
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I would probably not go back to this restaraunt food was ok but for 2 adults and a teenager the bill came to $90.00 with tip for lunch! Not to mention we sat there for a good 20 minutes before someone even took our drink order.People seated after us were being served before us. I think the waitstaff was confused on who was taking care of us as many servers just kept walking by us.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We were at the mall shopping and decided to eat here. I had a turkey burger with fries and really enjoyed it. I also had a nice salad with a house dressing which was great. The hot bread they served was delicious. The waitresses and staff in general were very friendly. My only complaint about this place was the bathroom. It was down two very long flights of stairs which carrying an infant was not fun. Also the downstairs bathroom smelled horrible almost like it had an overflow which wasn't properly cleaned up. I think the bathrooms leave a bad impression and this place should consider hiring a better cleaning service.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I am not crazy about going to restaurants in a mall, but this was spacious enough that it didnt really seem like it was part of the mall. The food was good, but I thought pricey. We had a burger that was delicious and we split the Nachos. They were smothered in melted cheese, kind of reminded me of velveeta, but was good. The drinks were 10.00 each. Again delicious, but at ten bucks a drink for a mall restaurant, I thought a bit outrageous. Service was just ok.

1  Thank realt0rlady
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were going to go to the Cheesecake Factory but saw this place next door and liked the menu offerings....we were not disappointed. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious! I had the meatloaf which is made from braised short ribs and has a BBQ type sauce on top...it was a large portion and delicious. The food was served promptly. The dessert was delicious.... a brownie baked in a little skillet with vanilla and coffee ice cream scoops, fudge sauce, and some whipped cream...terrific!

2  Thank cohenprof
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went to Joe's after leaving Cheesecake Factory which did not seat us within 30 minutes. We were seated immediately at Joe's. The waitress came to our table right away and we were eating within 15 minutes. Boy does that beat Cheesecake Factory!

We had burgers and they were grilled to perfection.

Overall, the service was perfect and the food was great.