“Food okay, service slow”
Review of Joe's American Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Joe's American Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Located in the South Shore Plaza
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Food okay, service slow”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I don't know if there was just a staff shortage that day but the waitress serving me was rushed off her feet and didn't serve me as quickly as I would have liked. If I wasn't very hungry and wasn't dining on my own, it probably wouldn't have bothered me. The food was nice. I had steak tips and mashed potatoes with mushroom gravy. Wasn't much gravy. The whole thing seemed a bit too dry but alas, maybe it's perfect by US standards and I'm a foreigner with different expectations.

• Visited June 2013

Somewhere
“Great food every time”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great selection of American fare/pub grub. This time around we had Joe's burger, pasta and meatball, and chicken piccata. Never a complaint I bring friends here often. Great selection and service every time.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank AlohaShirt_1906
Bermuda
“Ginger Beer - WRONG!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Dark & Stormy - incorrect ginger beer. Hopefully they locate this. Round Bread came out warm and was very tasty. If you eat here ask for the steamed mussels as starter you will not be disappointed. Spare ribs mouth watering. Other suggestions Mahi Mahi. Service from the twin was very good.

Visited May 2013
Quincy, Massachusetts
“reliable experience”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

For years we have been going to Joe's at the Braintree mall. We would go after seeing a movie or just as a rendezvous after shopping. Often we sit at the bar, the service is always excellent and friendly. We have brought our grandson and had a good experince. The food is excellent. I often get the bufflo chicken and and the house salad. The drinks are good and they have beer on tap which my husband enjoys. The location is very convenient.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Priscilla M
Florida
“Good Chain Food”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

It's very consistent and this was an off time, but still got great fried fish and chips,
They have delicious bread, warm, just baked.

They have great selections of salads, burgers and most good old american food.

• Visited May 2013