“Worse Brazilian Steakhouse in US”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rodizio Grill the Brazilian Steakhouse
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Boston, Massachusetts
“Worse Brazilian Steakhouse in US”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

As a Brazilian and a business traveler, I have been in many great steakhouses, and better, I have take many co-workers, customers, and suppliers to many of them, specially the Brazilian places. I took my kids to watch the Brazil vs. Colombia game last Friday. Made Reservations and got there just about 5min late. The reception was terrible, I mentioned that I had reservation and the front door employee told me that they were about to close. Why take the reservation them?

The meat was over cooked and just 3 different types. They kept bringing pineapple and chicken for us. The salad bar was poor. Although the table next to us had cheese breads, our waitress never served us any. She also showed up at the table 15 min after we set down.

Long story short, they also charged me dinner price, when they were open just for lunch.

Servers we slow, meat was not of great quality, drinks were fine. The servers didn't even know the name of the meats. All they could say was chicken, beef, and pork.

Terrible experience. I will never go back there again.

Go to FOGO De CHAO!!!

• Visited July 2014

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I took my son there on a Saturday night. We were seated immediately, but the service was extremely slow.
The salad bar food was terrible and did not provide a great selection.
The meats which were brought to our table were good, but nothing special.
I have been to many churrascarias and this one is at the bottom of my list.

Winthrop, Massachusetts
“Friendly Staff, tasty food, BUT lots of flies and rude manager”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

I had been dying to try this new restaurant for a while. Since My fiancee is Brazilian, and I love Brazilian food, I decided to tell some friends to go with me so we can try it. The staff was really friendly, and very helpful at first. Always smiling. However, they were either understaffed that day (A Sunday) or most of their staff were really not working. We were seated at a table that was a bit dark, but we didn't care. We got our food from the buffet and when we sat down to eat a bunch of what looked like Fruit flies just attacked our food. Some of them getting stuck on our mash potatoes and feijoadas. The little bit that I was able to eat was very tasty, but when these flies swarmed in to ruin our lunch we called a waiter, who took forever to come back and find us another table. When we finally got sit down at another table, the same situation happened. Too many flies flying around a place that is supposed to be inside CLOSED doors (which they actually didn't... Front doors were wide open for some reason). When the manager came over to ask how we were doing, we told him that there were too many flies and that we couldn't eat our lunch with all these flies going through, and sticking to our food. Instead of apologizing and feeling embarrassed, and not charging us for anything we had bought so far (a couple of drinks), he came back with our bill as to basically tell us get out of my restaurant. I personally paid, and left a regular tip for the staff that DID do a good job and deserved their tip for their work. But I wanted to let people know about this event because it was not handled properly by the manager. I don't like leaving negative feedback, but in this case, I felt personally offended by the way we were treated. Definitely not going back to this place ever again.

• Visited May 2014
Cape Coral, Florida
“Not as good as past visits”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

we made reservations for 10 people, we have been raving about our past meals and were looking forward to our friends dining for the first time. First it was a very hot evening and I don't think they had the air on. The meat was ok this time a few hits and a lot of misses. We waited a very long time for dessert to be brought out and it took the server many times to bring out the expresso the men ordered doubles what were given were very small the server told us they were having issues with machine and they were singles. When we got the check they charged us for 3 doubles which we asked the server to fix new bill comes now they charge us for 4 doubles again we ask for it to be fixed. Seemed like a very off night for them. We may be back but the other guests we brought were not impressed

• Visited May 2014
Belmont,Ma
“Friday lunch, we where the only people there!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I received a 15.00. Coupon in the mail as part of a birthday. PAC. We arrived at 1:30, & there was no one there. I also had a coupon for a free lime drink for joining the. Email club. We got. Very good service. Being the only couple there. The salad bar had corn&pea salad,beets, hard boiled eggs, shepards pie was cold& dry, pasta salad. Was also dry. The steak & chicken where very good, pork was good,a little dry,, the grilled pineapple. Was sweet w brown sugar. Glaze! Like desert, they also had great rolls & chuck soup w bacon. Overall not bad for the 32. +tip. I did have to speak to.The manager about the dirty. Ladies room, he cleaned it, but when I went back it was still. Dirty & one sink. Wasn't. Working.

• Visited April 2014