“Pricey, but worth a few runs with competitive friends”
Review of F1 Boston

F1 Boston
Reviewed October 12, 2012

One race and a license might set you back about $40, but if you go with a competitive group and commit to doing 2 races, it's worth it! Just keep in mind you can only stay out there as long as the fastest car completes his laps. So if you've got a super fast racer out there with you, you won't be on the track for long.
Also, they forbid cameras! I tried to bring in my helmet mounted GoPro camera, but they told me to leave it outside.
There is a cafe inside with beers and food, but you won't be able to enjoy a drink until after your races are over.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

The City View Trolley tour was fantastic. Vinny was a native Bostonian and had the passengers thoroughly enjoying the trip.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Recently I booked the F1 Outdoors for an event with a group of family and friends. When we arrived at the Bridgewater track, it was actually closed. Upon contacting the F1 folks it was discovered that the sales person actually booked our event at the Braintree track instead. Some of us made it to the track but others did not. After trying to get the general manager and sales people to take accountability for the mishaps -- they just ignored our requests for a refund. I would never book an event with F1 racing again -- it appears that this isn't the first time they've done this based on my discussions with track employees. The F1 experience of driving the cars is great -- but if you expect your bookings to be upheld with mildly professional customer service, I wouldn't book your events here!

2  Thank Ellery96