“For a chain, I think they are really quite good!”

Bertucci's Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #11 of 138 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Boston, Massachusetts
“For a chain, I think they are really quite good!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is my second time eating at a Bertucci's and both times they have been consistently good. After being told at a restaurant down the street that it would be one and a half hours to wait there, we tried Bertuccis instead. They had a wait time of less than 20 minutes. This time, We ordered there Sporkie pizza and shared it. It was quite tasty and we couldn't finish it all there and it heated up well at home as well.
The service was good. I noticed that they did the same sexist? thing as the other location about refilling my boyfriend's soda without him asking, but didn't ask about my drink at all. Different locations and servers, so what is up with that? Not sure. Don't like it. Otherwise, it makes a nice date place and it is reasonable.

• Visited March 2013

cherry hill,nj
“better than most”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Not all Bertucci's are the same. This one is excellent. Pizza was better than most. Service was outstanding. The pizza was really hot and loaded with ingredients.

Visited February 2013
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Dinner/Lunch”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I eat here or do take out every so often and it is never pizza! Don't get me wrong, their pizza is delicious (old style, flat crust, lots of sauce) but their regular menu has lots of delicious Italian items as well. It may be a little pricier for what you may think is comparable to Papa Ginos, but you cannot compare it to that at all. Bertucci's is a nice restaurant and PG is just a pizza place!

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“New Menu Items”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were not happy when Bertucci's changed their menu because I really liked their Lobster Ravioli & my husband liked their Veal Parmesan. We decided to give this chain another try.
I ordered the smoked cheese ravioli with a creamy tomato sauce & pieces of lobster meat. It was really tasty. My husband chose the spaghetti & meatballs. There were 4 meatballs in the dinner entree & plenty of spaghetti. He ended up taking half of it home.

The rolls & olive oil were a nice start to the meal. I also had the house salad & my husband ordered the minestrone which he really enjoyed.

There are other entrees on the new menu that we would like to try. I am glad we went back.

Visited October 2012
Olympia, WA
“Love the rolls”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Got a table immediately upon entering the restaurant. Great rolls with olive oil came with our drinks. I had a house salad with a chicken panini and my spouse had a salad. Both were excellent. Additional rolls were also brought. When we left, the waitress gave us a bag of rolls probably because it was close to closing time, but maybe because we told her how good they were. Have not tried their pizza, but they appear to have a good selection on the menu.

• Visited September 2012