“Dinner/Lunch”

Ranked #21 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I eat here or do take out every so often and it is never pizza! Don't get me wrong, their pizza is delicious (old style, flat crust, lots of sauce) but their regular menu has lots of delicious Italian items as well. It may be a little pricier for what you may think is comparable to Papa Ginos, but you cannot compare it to that at all. Bertucci's is a nice restaurant and PG is just a pizza place!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were not happy when Bertucci's changed their menu because I really liked their Lobster Ravioli & my husband liked their Veal Parmesan. We decided to give this chain another try.
I ordered the smoked cheese ravioli with a creamy tomato sauce & pieces of lobster meat. It was really tasty. My husband chose the spaghetti & meatballs. There were 4 meatballs in the dinner entree & plenty of spaghetti. He ended up taking half of it home.

The rolls & olive oil were a nice start to the meal. I also had the house salad & my husband ordered the minestrone which he really enjoyed.

There are other entrees on the new menu that we would like to try. I am glad we went back.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Got a table immediately upon entering the restaurant. Great rolls with olive oil came with our drinks. I had a house salad with a chicken panini and my spouse had a salad. Both were excellent. Additional rolls were also brought. When we left, the waitress gave us a bag of rolls probably because it was close to closing time, but maybe because we told her how good they were. Have not tried their pizza, but they appear to have a good selection on the menu.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Four of us shared a large pizza with a complimentary salad and water to drink for under $20. Nice and cool inside on a hot summer day.

1  Thank sbj04769
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Food excellent for a chain.....Lobster ravioli was especially good..Grilled vegetables in the other pasta dish was a treat. The only negative was that the floor could have been cleaner