“Good beyond the Cheesecake”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #4 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The name doesn't convey the story of the Cheesecake Factory. They have a fabulous menu with an overwhelming number of choices on the menu...and everything I've tried is well prepared. The portions are quite big and I rarely have an appetite for dessert

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We opted for carry out due the noise level at 6:15pm on a Wednesday evening. I can't imagine on a weekend. The grilled salmon and Lettuce wraps were perfection! Perfectly prepared and seasoned. I eat at least one salad every day, 365 days a year. I enjoy a variety of different salads and low fat dressings. I have never thrown away a salad, but I did this house salad. The salad greens were bitter and limp, and the dressing was vile. The steamed broccoli was cold and had no seasoning. I like succotash, not what was served here. I took one bite. The zucchini in the succotash was soggy and slimy. I have not three things I ordered sitting on the table because it was awful EVER.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Always mobbed, finding a parking space can take forever....but it's definitely worth it! Great menu with gluten free, diet and many more options. I always order the Thai Lettuce Wraps - fabulous. We take home a slice of their carrot cake which is decadent and so wonderful. It's a different kind of restaurant from the usual mall fare. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

My kids love it here, but the food was only OK, and the service was mediocre. I have had better in Chicago and Honolulu. Won't come back.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

It's a chain restaurant so we kept expectations reasonable but it has a great menu, with lots of variety sure to please anyone, including a separate menu with a variety of "skinny" options and calories/entree. The food was above-average to just average: great bread freshly-baked, tasty burger/sandwich, but the green salad had a few wilted leaves. The service was efficient, and overall, we enjoyed our meals. We decided to splurge and shared a slice of one of the cheesecakes (the Dutch apple pecan streusel), which was truly yummy and the high point of the meal. The atmosphere borrows from a French or European theme and is colorful and pleasant. The restaurant is very popular and they don't allow reservations or do call-ahead seating, so you may have to wait for a table, but it's well worth a visit.