“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Braintree
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I do not usually write reviews, but this hotel deserves one. Great stay, the staff was the friendliest I have ever encountered. The shuttle service was very good, will bring you anywhere in a 5mi radius. If you are in the area, stay at the Hampton Inn Braintree!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wanted to stay outside Boston and get a fair deal and comfortable place to stay.
Hampton Inn Braintree exceeded 9 out of 10 of my expectations. The staff here is outstanding. They are always pleasant and ready to answer your questions! The breakfast buffet is more than adequate for a included breakfast - I recommend taking the time to make your own waffle. The coffee is always available and brewed very well (only had 1 disappointment in the evening when the hot water was tepid - but the front desk staff cheerfully got me a steaming hot cup of water!)

Pool is pristine and well maintained. Our room was 418 and at first I was concerned because it backed up to elevator bank. NOT A PROBLEM! Did not hear a peep and I am a light sleeper!

Only comment about room was that bathroom shower curtain had a "hole" in it? Weird, but functional as everything was clean as a whistle! Beds were comfortable and room was squeaky clean!

Easy on and easy off close to highway! - mall nearby if you need anything!
15 minutes to park in garage in Boston (remember to print off a coupon before you leave!)

I would stay here again in a heartbeat - don't let the industrial location put you off - the view of industrial neighbors is why I gave this a 1 point ding - but since I was not there most of the day - did not really care!

Room Tip: If you dont want to face the factory on one side of the building - you may want to make sure your ro...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stay at this Hampton Inn during all our visits to Boston and we love it. The staff was particularly helpful at all times. We were particularly impressed by the extra service you eztended to the Marathon participants. We ourselves were volunteers at the 20 mile water stop. The staff at the Braintree Inn do a superior job. We recommend it to all out friends. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The staff went out of their way to help us, they answered our questions on how to navigate the train system and shuttle service the shuttle drivers were safe and informative. I loved the waffles but the eggs weren't that good. It would have been better if they were not frozen and heated,but made fresh. Also I really appreciated the fact that they opened the breakfast early for those of us that participated in the Boston Marathon. I felt better prepared for the marathon with a good breakfast than last years bagged snacks.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns across the USA in recent years, and value the rates they charge and which include, amongst others, breakfast, wifi, business center, fitness center, hot drinks and fruit in the lobby all day. This Hampton has a great lobby / breakfast area, my room seemed recently renovated, and I thoroughly enjoyed my five nights here.

What sets this establishment apart however is the staff. They manage to go above and beyond what is the already very high standard of this chain. In particular the front desk staff and breakfast team were very attentive and helpful, and made me feel part of the family at all hours of the day and night.

In particular, at breakfast time, whilst other Hamptons start removing food at 10 am sharp, without any prior warning, the breakfast personnel here asked each table in turn whether they had eaten enough before clearing up. This happened every day during my five night stay.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Had a great two-night stay at this hotel. The room was comfortable and clean the complimentary breakfast was delicious with plenty of options. At the pool area the whirlpool was, disappointingly, out of order for our stay but the swimming pool itself was fairly warm peaceful. The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful and we took advantage of the free shuttle on a few occasions both to travel to the nearby mall and to the train station. That was a great service, which would have otherwise prevented us from staying here, as we were not travelling with a car. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn are tucked away in an industrial zone so you will need a GPS to find the hotel. when you think you are on the wrong road, just keep going the hotel is up the hill on the right. The bedroom and bathroom were much better than I expected which is always a great surprise. The room and bathroom were scrupulously clean and the bed very comfortable. The only downside is that it took me a few minutes to realize the television had been unplugged and to move the dresser to reconnect it.

If there was one complaint it was the quality of the breakfast. It must have taken considerable effort to turn what was supposed to be scrambled eggs into hard round pellets that would actually bounce off a plate.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Braintree
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Boston Marriott Quincy
Candlewood Suites - Boston Braintree
Residence Inn Boston Braintree
Beantown Inn
Beantown Inn
#5 of 7 in Braintree
Extended Stay America - Boston - Braintree

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Braintree? Share your experiences!