“night out for dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“night out for dinner”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Enjoyed a nice dinner with great italian food and great drinks. I enjoyed clam chowder and itialian platter while my gf enjoyed the ravolis. i would recommend this location and i have visited the location in stoughton many of times.

• Visited May 2013

Braintree, Massachusetts
“Stick to pizza”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Portion's have shrunk and food overall not as good as Waltham. The last couple of visits (including take-out) just so-so. We just get pizza now. Little pricey for what you get.

• Visited February 2013
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Excellent bartender Sean!!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I went out for a Saturday dinner after a hectic day of errands and decorating. Got to Chateau about 6:30 and saw a long wait for a table. decided to sit at the bar where there where many open seats. Sean immediately greeted us and brought us drinks and bread. Told him we were in no rush since we had had such a busy day. He let us relax and enjoy our drinks. When it came time to order my husband ordered the double combo and asked for double veal. Sean came back and apologized and said it wouldn't let him put it through. My husband said it wasn't his fault and asked for the manager. Cindy came over and said you couldn't pick 2 veal's for the double combo. He asked how is it and different than asking for double mashed or double vegtable and she replied it is just different. She was just plain rude. I told her I was going to post her rudeness on Tripadvisor and she replied "What did you just say" I repeated my comment and she stormed off. Poor Sean came back and my husband changed his order. Our dinner was very good. Sean made what could have been a really bad night a good one.

• Visited December 2012
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Dinner”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were running out for a quick dinner and we got in and out in under an hour. It is a large restaurant so there was no wait (and it was busy!) and the food was very good and waiter was quick. I really like this place!

Visited February 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Deal on Early Bird Special”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Just came back from The Chateau in Braintree, and it was wonderful! I read the reviews that were posted on YELP about this particular eatery, and most of them were very poor reviews. My daughter and her husband have been to this eatery on several occasions and highly recommended it. We will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary in a few weeks, and thought that this would be a great place to go with family. The waitress Eileen was awsome, and the food was great. They have an Early Bird Menu from 3:00pm to 5pm....and you get your entree, salad or soup, yummy bread, dessert and coffee for $12.50....can't beat the price and we loved every bite of our food....love the grapenut custard pudding. Glad we tried it to be able to prove that the yelp postings were not as negative as they said. We will be back in a few weeks for our anniversary!

• Visited October 2012