“Home Cooking - Meals - Sandwiches - Meat - Chicken & Seafood”

The Other Place Pub
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Boylston
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Home Cooking - Meals - Sandwiches - Meat - Chicken & Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

To begin with I must say this place is one of my favorite haunts that I have continually patronize over the years. Other than the locals, this is a hidden jewel that serves great food and drink. I have had steak sandwiches, Rubens, Burgers, Chowders, Fresh NE Fish dishes and this last time their Lobster Roll. My expectation on their lobster roll was very modest and I only ordered it because Cheryl, the Bartender, recommended I try it. Needless to say, the lobster roll here can compete easily with any seashore restaurant I have experienced. The lobster was fresh and a generous overflowing portion was served to the point where other patrons at the Bar looked on with amazement and envy. Together with my draft of Wachusetts Country Ale, I felt like a king. You may think I am exaggerating here, but this place is tops with me for great service, food and drink. Over the years I have never been disappointed on anything I have ordered and the patrons around here are down to earth and a joy to be with.

• Visited May 2013