The Boxboro Regency
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Reviewed March 31, 2010

This is a good hotel....has all the basic facilities. Has complementary breakfast option...and the breakfast is okay. The rooms are good with standard facilities....nothing out of the way. This is not for extended stay....so don't expect any kitchen/iron or any such facility. For the kind of facility provided in the hotel, it is actually on the expensive side. Probably there are charging high....as there seem to be no hotels nearby.

There is a heated pool inside...which is good. There is also a restaurant....which is decent...though i didn't see many people eating there.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank koolkash
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write about your long term stay here at the Holiday Inn Boxborough.

I am pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay while doing business in the area.

New England, being in the northeast, is a high cost of living section of the United States. The Holiday Inn prices itself competitively in the market. Having worked in the Mid West and Pennsylvania, I agree the pricing in Massachusetts seams high.

Again, thank you for your kind remarks. I look forward to being your host whenever business brings you to the area.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

We stayed at the Holiday Inn for a friend's wedding. The hotel event staff was extremely sensitive to all of our needs throughout our stay. During the event itself, I was most impressed by seamless transformation of the main courtyard from the ceremony location into the reception space.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tbodo
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held wedding ceremony and reception that was held in our lush Courtyard.

I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful venue for weddings. No wonder we have rapidly become the event choice in our area. We host approximately sixty weddings a year in addition to other social catered events.

The staff is exceptional. The Holiday Inn Boxborough has won several service awards the past two years and are ranked first in Massachusetts as rated by Holiday Inn guests through surveys.

We look forward to hosting future family events.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed March 10, 2010

I stayed in this Holiday Inn for 2 nights last week as I attended a nearby training conference. The front desk staff, Mahmoud, Ludwing and Kelsey all made me feel like family.

My room was large, clean and comfortable. The hotel's restaurant, where I ate breakfast both mornings, has a great buffet. The ladies in the restaurant also made sure I had plenty of coffee. They even brought me an extra "to go" cup to fill and take with me.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the Holiday Inn Boxborough.

Team Boxborough is highly performing. Your experience is mirrored by the experiences of the overwhelming majority of our guests I come in contact.

The award winning Hotel has received several service and community awards this year. The staff is credited for consistently delivering the highest level of service of any hotel in our area.

Your comments regarding our front desk and restaurant personnel are greatly appreciated.

The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travle brings you to the area.

Reviewed March 5, 2010

My experience with the Holiday Inn in Boxborough has always been fabulous. They have awesome customer service, rooms are extremely clean, food is excellent. I definitely will keep coming back.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2010

I am fortunate to have a staff that is dedicated to delivering an excellent guest experience. Team Boxborough has been recognized with service awards and is currently ranked first in brand quality in Massachusetts amongst Holiday Inns.

The staff and I look forward to being of service to you whenever you find yourself in the Boston area.

Reviewed March 1, 2010

I recently had my wedding at the Holiday Inn, Boxborough, MA. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all of my family and friends. From the beginning we were treated like a king and a queen. We had several unique requests and The Holiday Inn took care of all of them. Alyssa was amazing from start to finish she took care of every little detail, and made the wedding planning experience completely Stress Free. She was professional and extremely knowledgable. I felt like it was one of my friends helping me plan my wedding. She cared that much. She also went above and beyond my expectations.
On the day of the wedding, everything went according to planned, without anything going wrong. Lola coordinated everything and she was phenomenal. We could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator. She thought of things that even I did not. She made sure that everything was taken care of and she made some fantastic personal touches.
There are not enough words to describe how amazing our experience at The Holiday, Boxborough, Ma was. Everyone from the man who decorated our reception room, to the waitresses, to the management were absolutely outstanding to work with. They all did whatever they could to help. THANK YOU HOLIDAY INN FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING THE WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS!!!! If you are planning a wedding definitely check this place out.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your wedding ceremony and reception held recently at the Holiday Inn Boxborough.

Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of the brides who make our Hotel their venue of choice. Alyssa Close is an outstanding Director of Catering. I am very proud to have her on my Team. Your comments complementing our banquet staff were appreciated as well.

The Holiday Inn has rapidly become the Hotel venue of choice and popularity in the past several years. We expect to host approximately 60 wedding events this year alone!

Again, thank you for your kind remarks. I look forward to seeing you whenever events bring you to Team Boxborough!!

Reviewed March 1, 2010

First off I would like to say that the service we received was fantastic. We stayed at the hotel for two days and nights. And while we were there never needed to leave, everything is at your finger tips. I love the layout of the hotel it is very open and well decorated!!!! The pool is a very big plus for the kids. Food is well prepared as well as presented. I defenitley recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank chout10
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfacton with your wedding ceremony and reception that was held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough.

I am pleased your memories of your day echo the sentiments of all the brides in my three and half years managing the Holiday Inn. Comments, such as yours, are the reason we have become the most popular wedding venue in our area. This year alone, we will be hosting over 60 weddings.

Again, thank you for chosing the Holiday Inn for your big day. The staff and I look forward to seeing you whenever occassions need to be celebrated.

Reviewed February 26, 2010

I was very pleased (as were our confernce attendees) with this hotel for our recent two day conference and exhibits. They were extremely accomodating to me as the planner, happily offered kitchen privelages to our food vendors (for the exhits), were quick to respond to onsite requests, and the overall facility was pleasant be in (such comments were reinforced by our attendees and conference volunteers.) The cleanliness of the facility, recent upgrades, and the food were all rated highly in our conference evaluation forms. The location (middle of the state) is perfect for statewide events. The biggest proof was the request by our attendees to return to this location.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent two day event held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Events, such as yours, are the reason we are the most popular event venue in the area.

Comments shared by yourself regarding the event staff, Hotel and food quality are shared by the vast majority of event planners I come in contact.

The staff and I look foward to being your host whenever event needs bring you to Team Boxborough!!!

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
SpringHill Suites Devens Common Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
Best Western at Historic Concord
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster

Been to The Boxboro Regency? Share your experiences!