“Excellent facility for conferences with programs and exhibits.”

The Boxboro Regency
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Reviewed February 26, 2010

I was very pleased (as were our confernce attendees) with this hotel for our recent two day conference and exhibits. They were extremely accomodating to me as the planner, happily offered kitchen privelages to our food vendors (for the exhits), were quick to respond to onsite requests, and the overall facility was pleasant be in (such comments were reinforced by our attendees and conference volunteers.) The cleanliness of the facility, recent upgrades, and the food were all rated highly in our conference evaluation forms. The location (middle of the state) is perfect for statewide events. The biggest proof was the request by our attendees to return to this location.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent two day event held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Events, such as yours, are the reason we are the most popular event venue in the area.

Comments shared by yourself regarding the event staff, Hotel and food quality are shared by the vast majority of event planners I come in contact.

The staff and I look foward to being your host whenever event needs bring you to Team Boxborough!!!

Reviewed February 24, 2010

I work for a regional Chamber of Commerce, and we are always looking for locations to hold our large events. In December 2009, we partnered with another local chamber to have a joint holiday party, held at the Holiday Inn Boxborough Woods. The Holiday Inn Boxborough Woods was very accommodating to our needs. The staff was great to work with, the food was amazing, and the price was perfect! Overall highly recommended and will absolutely use their services again!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the Holiday Inn Boxborough.

I am very proud and grateful to lead such a wonderful Team. The staff and I enjoy hosting local events such as the joint Chamber Holiday Party. It is a great feeling to know the area residents have made the Holiday Inn Boxborough their preferred Hotel.

The service culture at the Holiday Inn is unmatched and our employees are motivated to deliver excellence daily.

I look forward to hosting many Chamber events in the near future.

Reviewed February 23, 2010

I took my children during February vacation to the Holiday Inn as a short getaway. The kids loved the pool and stayed in it for hours. I loved the atmosphere with the palm trees and the rooms overlooking the pool. The kids meals were a great value and plenty of choices to please my picky eaters. I would definitely go back and am planning another escape for the next vacation!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough.

I am very proud to lead a Team dedicated to driving excellence!!! Your comments pertaining to the staff and Hotel atmosphere are greatly appreciated and are shared by the vast majority of our guests.

Geenral Manager

Reviewed February 23, 2010

The service was absolutely great! The rooms are spacious, offering nice scenic views. The facilities is multi functional, and great for the family or a romantic weekend getaway. The restaurant onsite was convenient and the food was excellent! I look forward to my next stay in April.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Poised0913

I am very fortunate to be leading a Team dedicated to guest service excellence. Not all hotels we compete with have such high standards.

The area residents have made the Hotel their preferred local choice. We enjoy seeing our neighbors during school breaks and the Holidays.

Reviewed February 22, 2010

How happy I was with the staff, meals and pool. We had our 2 small childern with us and stayed for two days and never felt a need to leave the hotel. I look forward to my next stay there!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the Holiday Inn Boxborough on your recent stay.

I am very fortunate to be leading a Team dedicated to guest service excellence. Not all the hotels in the area focus on pleasing the guests as much as Team Boxborough.

I look forward to the times of the year when I get to meet my neighbors (school breaks and Holidays).

Reviewed February 22, 2010

my husband and i had a problem come up with our house and had to find a place to stay with our son for a couple of months while it was being fixed. we were not looking forward to being put out of our home but this hotel totally changed that! we had reserved a room for us for the long visit which right from the start they did the best they could for us with the price of our long stay! When we arrived however we were absolutely thrilled when they told us they had upgraded us to a bigger room for our son just to help us out! That was just the start of a amazing place! the WHOLE staff was just beyond words! the gm from the very begining was truly amazing alone and he clearly knows exactly what he is doing it truly shows thru the staff and the hotel as a whole!! every single person that works there was so friendly and really seemed to love what they do! they all treated my son so great he loved everyone and still does and always talks about everyone there and that he wishes we could live there again!! after about 4 months of staying with them we all didn't want to go back to our house because we had such a wonderful time there and had gained so many new friends!! I ALWAYS recommend this hotel to everyone and will continue to do so!! to this day even though we live nearby we LOVE to go and stay here for a couple of days anytime we can!! TO THE GM, YOU REALLY ARE A AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL PERSON THAT TRULY DOES ENJOY AND CARE ABOUT YOUR JOB AND YOUR WORKERS WE APPRECIATE YOU AND EVERYONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES SOOO VERY MUCH AND YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE LOYAL CUSTOMERS HERE KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT JOB ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! TRULY, the Cotes

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your long term stay at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Your comments pertaining to the staff are additionally appreciated. I am most proud to be leading such a wonderful team.

Your comments regarding myself were also appreciated. I truly love the Hotel especially for the opportunity to meet such wonderful people such as yourselves. I especially got very attached to Evan.. he is such a great child!!! We miss having you as guests but enjoy knowing we made new friends.

With very few exceptions, your comments are shared by the vast majority of our guests.

Looking forward to seeing you often!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2010

We used the pool with some friends over February school vacation week. The kids had a BLAST! The kids were able to enjoy the pool while us parents got to sit and chat. The hotel was great--rooms were clean, food was great, pool was warm! Couldn't ask for a better time!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your stay last week.

What a week!! I had the pleasure of meeting so many local residents who spent time with us. I always look forward to school vacation week. The children have so much energy and are fun to watch.

Comments, such as yours, are shared by the vast majority of our guests.

I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Best regards,

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
SpringHill Suites Devens Common Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
Best Western at Historic Concord
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster

Been to The Boxboro Regency? Share your experiences!