“Fantastic Wedding Venue”

Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Worcester, MA
“Fantastic Wedding Venue”
Reviewed June 19, 2009

My Husband Marc and I were married on June 13th 2009 in the Courtyard of the Holiday Inn Boxboro. From the first time we met with Stephen Guay the Director of Catering, we felt incredibly comfortable and valued. He is extremely down to earth and easy to talk to. The facility itself is truly beautiful and you must see it in person to fully appreciate it. We both wanted to get married outside, but this is New England it is too risky with the possibility of rain, humidity, bugs etc. We found the next best thing. We fell in love with the Courtyard as soon as we saw it. We were engaged for about a year and a half before the wedding, and we started planning from day one. Stephen always made himself available to us via phone, email or in person for meetings. He took great care to research questions and reply promptly, he never made me feel as though my questions or concerns were trivial or insignificant. He was also extremely helpful in assisting with the floor plan, linen selection and order of events for the ceremony and reception. I truly appreciated how well the staff worked together. Lola is an amazing asset, she supervised the set up of the room per my instructions, made sure my train and veil was always picture ready and even produced safety pins and got down on the ground to fix the severely malfunctioning bustle on my dress. The cake we selected was from Frederic’s, it is a preferred vendor of the hotel and we can see why, it was delicious.(Our guests are still raving about the cake),. The venue looked fantastic we loved the fact that guest rooms overlooked the courtyard. Our guests raved about the beauty of the fountains and greenery, they also LOVED the fact that the ceremony, reception and overnight accommodations were in the same place, no driving around, getting lost, hassle free the hotel is located right off 495, so easy to find! Marc and I were thrilled to see when we returned to our room, our gifts, champagne, snacks and two slices of our wedding cake were awaiting us. In the bedroom, they used rose petals to arrange a heart on the comforter and placed my bouquet and veil on the bed, it was a beautiful presentation. The suite itself was beautiful and spacious! We are both extremely satisfied with every aspect of the hotel and staff; there is honestly nothing we would have changed! Thank you to Stephen, Lola and the rest of the amazing staff!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lgroccia
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, July 2, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your wedding reception held here at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. We are rated #1 meetings/events venue in the area and are a popular venue for wedding receptions. Our Garden Courtyard is unmatched for atmosphere and is enjoyed by the 50+ weddings held annually.

The hotel staff is exemplary and have earned the distinction of being Massachusetts' #1 Holiday Inn for service rated by guests through surveys. This distinction does not happen haphazrdly but through a Team dedicated to service excellence.

We look forward to being your host again in the near future.

Best regards,

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Courtyard Boston Littleton
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster

Been to Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)? Share your experiences!