“Stayed for a wedding”

Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Stayed for a wedding”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

The wedding was in the "courtyard" area and was very nice. The service was ok, and maybe should take a course in service with a smile, and the food was poor. Overall they let the bridal parties do what they want and I can see that was appreciated.

Stayed March 2013
HowardSobel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for your comment about the wedding you attended. I have passed your comments to my banquet manager. It is always important that we get reminded how important it is to smile.(:
Thank you again!
Always at Your Service!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Delhi
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Let me start with the best part. I was on a two day visit to Boxborough and was not inclined enough to rent a car just to avoid the hassle of returning it on Airport and was thinking of taking Cabs but with excellent Ferry service the hotel provides within radius of ~20 miles it never happened. Ferry was fine with pick up and drop as late as 9PM on winter nights.
The hotel building itself is reminiscent of 80's and 90's it definitely needs a modern touch up. Apart from it, it has all services and facilities. The staff is just fine nothing great, nothing bad. What I would have liked would have been few younger faces but that's OK, given the clientele hotel caters to.
The bad part was that bar is open till 11PM only

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Our van service is requested by many of our guests going to all the areas companies. We pride ourselves in having associates that have been here for a number of years. They give great service to all our guests year after year. Hope to see you once again!
Bolton, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The hotel staff treated me very well. They accommodated everything I asked for. While the hotel itself is not exactly the Waldorf Estoria, this area really doesn't really offer anything bette and around here I've stayed in far worse places.

The rooms were a decent size, well lit and clean, although the hotel in general could stand to spruce things up a bit in the cleanliness department. The showers were very powerful and hot with a nice big shower head. The menu was pretty good and the food quality was acceptable. The hotel staff was absolutely wonderful. They wanted nothing more than for me to be comfortable and happy.

Room Tip: The junior suite has a couch, mini fridge and small microwave as well as a small desk.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments! It is great when we hear comments about our food quality and our rooms. We love when we hear the comments about our great staff and the services they provide. It is the goal of every associate to make sure our guests are happy and comfortable!
North Billerica, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We held our wedding at the hotel in their gorgeous gazebo area. Everyone complimented how beautiful and unique the space was. The staff was very accommodating and attentive to all of our guests needs. The food was served in a timely manner and everything was perfect!
They provided everything for our wedding which was held on a Saturday. Everything from the rehearsal dinner at their restaurant Friday night, to the actual wedding to the post wedding breakfast the next morning.
When you pull into their drive way you are not sure what the hotel will be like but the second you walk thru the doors of the lobby you are transported to another world. My sister commented to me how she felt she was "away" at a resort location.
We chose this venue due to the location. With both our families in the Route 3 and 495 areas it could not have been a more convenient location.
It's now been 3 weeks since the wedding and we are still receiving compliments on how wonderful everything was.
A special thanks to Amanda Marton and Lola and staff for making a wedding go off without a hitch.
Mr. & Mrs. Richard Langhill

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
HowardSobel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing comments and your special day with us! Our courtyard setting is a perfect setting for your wedding, Bar Mitzvah and special occasions. You do feel like you are at a resort while here. Amanda and Lola take care of everything and their attention to detail makes sure your event is perfect. They make sure you can enjoy your special day. We look forward to seeing you return on other happy occasions!
Acton, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The Middlesex West Chamber of Commerce had the annual Professional Women's Network Holiday Breakfast at this venue this morning. It was excellent. The staff, the management and the room were all perfect. The breakfast buffet was delicious, hot and plentiful and the room was decorated with festive holiday trimmings. We are always very happy with our meetings at the Holiday Inn Boxborough. Thank you !!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
HowardSobel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28), responded to this review, December 10, 2013
We are so proud and happy to be a partner with the Chamber. We enjoy doing all your meetings!
Acton, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had my 50th birthday party in their unique and lovely party area (in the inner courtyard of the building). My friends were awed by how lovely the space was, especially at night with the lights down low and sparkly lights and candles everywhere. The food was great, the staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating, and everything went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend this spot for a wedding or birthday party or other special event!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Happy Birthday! Time after time we hear how unique our courtyard is for social events. It is the perfect setting for weddings, Bar mitzvah, showers and birthdays. With our great food and service only increases the satisfaction of our guests. Hope to see you again!
Chaumont, New York
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Traveling with my senior mother to visit family, there are certain needs and ammenities that are needed to have a great trip.

The Holiday Inn Boxboro provided everything and more to make this past weekend perfect.

As we all have certain expectaions when we travel, this Holiday Inn was well above the normal service level, product and cleanliness.

The restaurant was excellent and timely. I would not hesitate to go back at any time.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be easily to access.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. So happy that we were able to contribute to your week end.
See you again when you visit your family.
Always at Your Service!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Courtyard Boston Littleton
#1 of 1 in Littleton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster

Been to Holiday Inn Boxborough (I-495 Exit 28)? Share your experiences!