“Wedding”

The Boxboro Regency
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I just had my wedding here on the 27th and everything was perfect!! Alyssa and Maria were great helping me get things done. The day of was perfect, everything looked great, the food was excellent and the service was fanominal, thanks to Lola and Patrick and all their staff!!
All of my friends and family keep telling me what a great place it was and I will be recommending it to future brides. Thank you to all the staff that helped us with everything, it made the day so great!
Jen and Brian

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Jenc3452
HowardSobel, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

So happy to hear that your special day went so well. Our staff from the initial contact and details with our sales team, to the attention to detail of our service staff are exceptional. They take care of all your needs so that you can concentrate on enjoying your day. We hope to see you again for other happy occasions in your life.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Kelsey was great when I checked in and I felt like a valued guest. The room itself had a very moldy smell, although it was clean. I suspect the hotel may have suffered a leak or something (it's an old Holidome, recently remodeled). I tried to call the restaurant for room service twice in the evening and got no answer. In the morning, on check out, I told Brittani that my room had an odd smell - she said, "We'll tell somebody about that." There was no apology or offer to reduce the room rate. I'll be back in the area on business soon and I'll choose another hotel.

Room Tip: I'd stay elsewhere to avoid the mold smell.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank professordoctormom
HowardSobel, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all, as it gives us a chance to improve our services. We found out that the room service phone was indeed out of service and because of your comments it was fixed right away. I only wished that you could have told us about the smell you experienced before you checked out. We could have resolved the issue before you left. We would have corrected the situation so that the remainder of your stay would have been enjoyable. We hope you give us another opportunity so that we can show you our New England hospitality.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I had my wedding here on April 6th and it was amazing!! Our rehearsal was there the night before and that was very smooth. We also had our dinner there and everyone loved loved loved their meals!!
A few of us had suites for the wedding day and they were huge!! Plenty of space to get ready in! The wedding itself was beautiful! I brought all of my decorations on Tuesday and showed them how I wanted them set up and it was perfect!

The wedding was very smooth. Lola was amazing on making sure everything flowed, which it did. I am very glad I had my wedding there. Everyone had such a great time. We had around 40 rooms for all of our guests so after the wedding was fun too. There was a delicious breakfast buffet the next morning as well!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Danielle T
HowardSobel, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Thank you for your comments about your wedding. We are very happy that we exceeded your expectations. This is a day that you should have fun and not worry about anything. This all starts with our great sales team in planning and arranging all the details. We then have a service and banquet staff that is second to none. They follow through to make sure all the attention to detail is there for your event. Lola is a part of that team, that has been here for years and I will pass on your comments to her.It was a pleasure to take care of your special day and we hope to see you again on happy occasions.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

by far one of the best Holiday Inn's I have ever stayed at. Clean, easy access and great staff -and very fair prices. Many options for business meetings, not sure they have a continental breakfast, but there is coffee in the lobby, also have a nice bar attached.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
HowardSobel, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for your review.I hear all the time about how clean our rooms are. This is because of our great associates in housekeeping,that are second to none. They take pride in making sure the rooms are to the standards that our guests demand. Thank you once again and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

This place is well situated for those who are not planning on being IN Boston and going to the businesses on the outer loop.

The courtyard was quite unbelievable and roomy. Sadly, it was just a walk-through to my room for me.

I will probably use this place in the future since it is comfortably positioned near the places I need to be during a business trip.

Room Tip: The inner rooms face the courtyard and the outer ones face the exterior. I liked my exterior viewin...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SWEngineer
HowardSobel, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments. We always get such great responses whenever a guest see's our garden court area for the first time. I am very happy to see that you will use us again on your business travels. We are very centrally located to the Devens,Marlborough and Wesford Ma. area's. Businesses such as Cisco, IBM, Nypro to name a few. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Holiday Inn Boxborough is an amazing hotel. Everything was good. AMAZING pool and courtyard. The Minuteman Grille wasn't the way we though it would be. I think they should have a map because that place is huge.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jman2010KISS
HowardSobel, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our pool gets rave reviews all the time and our courtyard is a beautiful venue for weddings and social events. We are spread out because of all the conferences and trade shows that we attract. When we get families like yourself it creates such a great atmosphere for the whole Hotel and it is our pleasure to serve you when we see and hear of such great comments. Thank you again and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

We needed to escape the snow and the price was right! Room was very clean all except for the phone-disgusting-but I should have just used my cell. Pool was awesome for the kids ages 9 and 12.
Bathroom showed some signs of age, but nonetheless very clean. Restaurant dinner prices were high-but food was very good. Loved the breakfast buffet the next morning-will definately go again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pmurray39

Thank you for your review. We hear that many times what a great place to get away for school vacations, weekends, and just a day to relax away from home, but so close. I am so happy your kids enjoyed the pool. We are so close to so many family attractions such as skiing, water parks and ice skating rinks. The breakfast buffet is very good and as always kids eat free. Once again thank you for your comments and we hope to see you again!
Always at Your Service!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Best Western at Historic Concord
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Boston-Marlboro
SpringHill Suites Devens Common Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford

Been to The Boxboro Regency? Share your experiences!