“Great customer service”

The Boxboro Regency
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Boxborough
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We just returned from an overnight at this hotel. On Sunday morning our keys did not work due to battery failure. The maintenance man arrived shortly after our call and returned with a handmade metal tool with a wire sticking out of the end that would go under the door and loop around the inside handle to open it. After many tries, it didn't work. Soon the front desk agent who was on duty when we called arrived to try also. Soon it was decided to try to go through the outside window even though the rod was bolting the window shut. The maintenance man was able to open the window to enter the room and open the door. Another maintenance man was called to change the battery. From start to finish, everyone worked with a smile.
As I left the room and carried my suitcase down the stairs, another employee was at the bottom and came to carry it the rest of the way.
Upon check-out I was told (without requesting it) that $40 had been refunded to my credit card. All of the staff who helped to make our stay a most pleasant one should be commended for a job well done.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your recent satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Your interaction with our associates affectionately known as Team Boxborough is another example of our defining difference between the Holiday Inn and our competition. Our unique version of hospitality garners us tremendous loyalty from our guests, restaurant patrons and event planners. We have earned the local reputation as "The Place To Meet" and are the most popular hotel in the greater area.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience of the Holiday Inn Boxborough. The staff and I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Yours In Hospitlaity & Pride,

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed for two weekend nights recently. The desk staff was excellent on all interactions. The hotel is well kept, clean. Room was large with comfortable bed, nice linens, flat screen tv with good channels, good free wifi and pretty quiet. I wanted to use the indoor pool but the air was so cold in the center atrium, that I did not feel comfortable doing so. The bath was nice except for the tub enclosure which was chipped and worn. Needs a new glazing-- it was clean however. The cleaning ladies do a good job. The decor of the common areas and rooms is slightly dated, but comfortable and immaculate. The convenience of the location is one of the main reasons I stay here and I will definitely stay here again. Visit Westward Orchards, a short distance away on Route 111 in neighboring Harvard, MA for home made fresh donuts and cider, delicious locally grown Macintosh apples and local gifts.

Room Tip: Visit Westward Orchards, a short distance away on Route 111 in neighboring Harvard, MA for home made...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank maggieMD
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Our associates are dedicated to hospitality excellence. I am pleased you found the hotel to be well maintained and immaculate. Our unique version of New England hospitality sets us apart from your typical hotel experience. We are known by the locals as the premier and preferred full service hotel and are known as "The Place To Meet". Hosting over 950 events annually, we have garnered the reputation as "the place" to have your convention or wedding reception.

I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you back to the area.

Yours in Hospitality & Pride,

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was really impressed by this hotel. For the price, I got a very clean, decent-sized, room. The bathtub had what looked like a brand new shower curtain, something that rarely happens any more. I was with my (very well behaved) dog and they had no problem taking her, only charging me an extra $25. In fact, when I registered, they made an effort to find me a room that had easy access to the outside so it would be easier to walk her. I ordered room service which not only came before the advertised 30 minutes, but was very good. The best sign that this is a well run hotel, however, was something that even the most expensive hotels rarely seem able to do. As soon as I called to have my room service tray picked up (which I put outside because my experience has been that no one comes unless you call several times, even at the Four Seasons) someone came up and took it. Also, in my limited contact with the staff they were all friendly and helpful. All in all, a very pleasant experience. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I'm not sure you can ask for this, but there are a couple of rooms on the second floor with balc...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Hilstar211

Thank you for taking the time to express your complete satisfactory stay at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and rate your experience to match the finest 5 star hotels. Team Boxborough are a group of dedicated individuals committed to service excellence. Our unique version of New England hospitality sets us apart from your typical hotel.

I look forward to being your host whenever travel brings you to the area.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had the best experience at this hotel during a convention. The rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Much better than the North Conway Grand in New Hampshire where we stayed the week before. I had a great night's sleep and at a lower cost.

Room Tip: The interior rooms circle a pool/fountain, while the rooms are very quiet, you get the water sounds...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Geri D
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held convention weekend at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Comments, such as yours,are shared by the vast majority of guests, event planners and restaurant patrons. We have become known as the premier convention hotel in the greater area. Our commiment to service excellence combined with our unique New England hospitality make the Holiday Inn the best choice for convention planners.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience. The staff and I look forward to being your host for future convention weekends.

Jules N, LaVoie, CHA

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had a wonderful Time. The Hotel Employees were wonderful to work with and helped us plan the best Party that our family has ever been to. They are still talking about it. They gave us a place to use as a dressing room for our family entertainement and the Food was fantastic. Everyone is sending me thank you notes and complimenting me on all my hard work. It was great to work with the Hotel. The people who set up the room did exactly as we had asked and the eman even put our family Banner for us. I can't say enough. I was very impressed and the Rooms were wonderful too.

Room Tip: ELEVATOR LOCATIONS! We had a lot of elderly people in our group and they said that there was NO Ele...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandy G
Jules_LaVoie_GM, General Manager at The Boxboro Regency, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with your recently held family reunion at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Hosting over 950 events annually, we are known locally as "The Place To Meet". Your appreciation of our lush Garden Courtyard is shared by the vast majority of event planners and guests. We are the premier convention hotel in the area due to a staff dedicated to service excellence.

Looking forward to being your host for many family gatherings in he near future.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed a weekend here for a wedding in the area. The room was clean as well as the other areas of the hotel. It had a really neat indoor pool and atrium which hosted a wedding reception one night. It looked like a lot of fun.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation for the ambiance at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Hosting over 50 weddings annually, we are known locally as the premier events venue.

Looking forward to having you attend many future events at the hotel known as "The Place To Meet".

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I never stayed here, but I would if I didn't live nearby. Their indoor atrium area is an amazing event space, especially for winter or rainy days. It makes you feel like you're outdoors in a tropical setting when you're inside and and safe from the elements. There is even a pool!

The staff, though, is what really sets this place apart. I've thrown several holiday events here and they truly and consistently go above and beyond. Pricing seems to be excellent at well. They certainly deliver a lot for your money's worth!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation of our unique event space at the award winning Holiday Inn Boxborough. Hosting over 950 events annually, your comments are shared by the vast majority of meeting planners making us known locally as "The Place To Meet".

Looking forward to being your host for many years to come.

Jules N. LaVoie, CHA

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boxborough
Westford Regency Inn
Westford Regency Inn
#3 of 3 in Westford
Courtyard Boston Littleton
Hilton Garden Inn Devens Common
Best Western at Historic Concord
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford - Chelmsford
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Leominster

Been to The Boxboro Regency? Share your experiences!