“Teapot Cafe - Hidden Gem”
Review of The Teapot Cafe - CLOSED

The Teapot Cafe
haverhill, ma
“Teapot Cafe - Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 16, 2009

I recently drove for lunch to the Teapot Cafe in Boxboroughat the recommendation of a close friend. Although it was a 36 mile ride for me, gosh, was it soooo worth it. Just off the major route 111, it is housed in a GORGEOUS hip roof colonial home. From the moment you walk in to this place it is soothing. The little gift shop at the entrance is adorable. The decor of the dining room with its light green walls with black and white photos is welcoming. I had the Daniela's Panini. Fresh yellow tomato slices, zippy basil pesto, fresh, and i mean real fresh mozzarella, and grilled chicken. AMAZING. The side salad with homemade vinaigrette dressing > (owner wouldn't tell me the secret ingredient! ) was so delicious! The brownie sundae for dessert was magnificent. brownies with chocolate chunks, chocolate frosting, AND hot fudge! Finished with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream! YUM! The owner, Kraig, made a point to come and chat with us, and ask us how we enjoyed our lunch. Very thoughtful . Server was freindly and unobtrusive. Tea was hot and perfectly steeped. I can't say enough about the place. A true find!

sanford, me
“Simply Awesome”
Reviewed March 13, 2009

what a find! off the beaten track of route 111 in boxborough, this place serves delicously fresh food in a totally relaxing atmoshphere. upon entering you find a cozy and quaint gift shop with all sorts of trinkets. we sat in the front room by the window. the foam green walls with professional black and white photos make you feel relaxed. the food? fresh and incredible. I had the veggie melt. a thick slice of big red tomato, basil pesto, and slice of grilled mozzarella cheese! It was perfect! my partner got the chicken aioli panini......the aoli spread was amazing! You MUST get the triple brownis sundae!!! It was so unbelievably great! recommend to one and all. great place, super service, and fantastic food!

acton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best experience...”
Reviewed November 23, 2008

I have just recently visited the Teapot for the first time, and it was nothing I had ever expected....it was so much better. The decor is so welcoming and homey, relaxing and comfortable. I never imagined anything of the sorts when I had first heard of this place. There is quite the variety of foods that even the pickiest eater (me) would enjoy. I ordered the Turkey panini with a cranberry chutney and it was so delicious. Also, if you are looking for a good place for desserts, this is DEFINATELY the place. I had gone with 2 of my friends and we all ordered a different dessert to try, mine was the Panna Cotta and OMG was it sooooooooo good, as were the Brownie Sundae and Rocky Road Molten Cake. The service was great, my server was very considerate and always pleasant. My favorite part about the experience was that the owner himself, Kraig, cared enough about his customers to come out and check up on them and chat with them. He is very funny and witty and can definately make anyone laugh and feel at home. I will find any excuse to return, I love this place and so will you if you give it a chance.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Soups and sandwiches, mostly. Food is good (I know the chef), but the new decor and atmosphere (2007) is apparently...”
Reviewed February 1, 2008

Soups and sandwiches, mostly. Food is good (I know the chef), but the new decor and atmosphere (2007) is apparently pretty sparse

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook