“The best experience...”

acton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best experience...”
Reviewed November 23, 2008

I have just recently visited the Teapot for the first time, and it was nothing I had ever expected....it was so much better. The decor is so welcoming and homey, relaxing and comfortable. I never imagined anything of the sorts when I had first heard of this place. There is quite the variety of foods that even the pickiest eater (me) would enjoy. I ordered the Turkey panini with a cranberry chutney and it was so delicious. Also, if you are looking for a good place for desserts, this is DEFINATELY the place. I had gone with 2 of my friends and we all ordered a different dessert to try, mine was the Panna Cotta and OMG was it sooooooooo good, as were the Brownie Sundae and Rocky Road Molten Cake. The service was great, my server was very considerate and always pleasant. My favorite part about the experience was that the owner himself, Kraig, cared enough about his customers to come out and check up on them and chat with them. He is very funny and witty and can definately make anyone laugh and feel at home. I will find any excuse to return, I love this place and so will you if you give it a chance.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Soups and sandwiches, mostly. Food is good (I know the chef), but the new decor and atmosphere (2007) is apparently...”
Reviewed February 1, 2008

Soups and sandwiches, mostly. Food is good (I know the chef), but the new decor and atmosphere (2007) is apparently pretty sparse

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook