“Great atmosphere, solid food and open year round...”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Sunset Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 85 Restaurants in Bourne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Views! Views! Views! coupled with amazing food- if you haven't been in yet- come visit us! Fireplace, cozy atmosphere, great food and drinks!
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Three good reasons to give the Sunset Grille at The Brookside Club a try. They also are kid friendly, which is a nice plus.

Driving up through the car dealership, I was a bit suspicious but it seems a world away when you reach the top of the hill. The building that houses the restaurant/pro shop seems updated and has both inside and outside areas for seating.

We enjoyed all our lunch offerings. The cranberry chicken salad is light but still very tasty. My son loved the pb & j...the same crustless version that they serve at school.

We dined outside with the lovely view and look forward to returning in the winter by the fireplace.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This visit was our 2nd visit to the Sunset Grill. The view was beautiful-overlooking the graceful hills of the golf course we could see out to Buzzard's Bay and the sun peeking through openings in the clouds threw sunrays to the horizon that was very pretty. The food was better on this visit than our last. My husband enjoyed his steak and mashed potatoes and I enjoyed a cod and risotto dish made with artichokes and roasted red peppers that was delicious (once I got my fish back from the kitchen--I sent it back because it was undercooked). Service was much improved! Our waitress was attentive and friendly and accommodated our needs from the the fish issue to adjusting the window blinds as the sun was setting over the Bay. The dining room of the Sunset Grill is beautiful with its coffered ceiling, fireplace, and lovely wood everywhere.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The Sunset Grille is definitely a restaurant we will return to over and over! Enjoy a great view of the Cape Cod Canal from the outside patio. The staff was friendly and efficient. The food was delicious.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We heard such good things about this restaurant, so we were looking forward to dining here. Sadly, the service was poor. Our waitress neglected use after we were given our meals, we had to flag someone down over and over. Waitstaff and kitchen help were congregating in large groups in the open service area (some wearing what appeared to be pajama bottoms) socializing loudly. This killed the potential for may have been an upscale feel to the dining area. The vegetables were undercooked. We will not be returning and will not recommend this restaurant to friends.

2  Thank Joan B
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Carol and I have eaten there just a few times in the past, and since we haven't been there in a while, we decided to have dinner there on June 29, 2013. Things got off to a shaky start, when, after the waitress took our simple order, she turns to Carol and said, "Ok, what was it now that you ordered?". Wait you were writing it down the first time, weren't you?

I ordered chicken noodle soup, Though very tasty and with a good flavor, the soup was very cool, not hot at all. And it took me 12 minutes to get the soup when the place was maybe just over half full. We had to ask for rolls, and when the came, OMG!, cold and hard as bricks!!!

I ordered French fries with my tips, got pilaf instead, geez. And Carol's dish was also very cool, not the way it should be served. Should be served hot., I feel sorry for the young girl bringing out the food. No, it wasn't our waitress, one girl, maybe two, brought out the food for the entire place...Not a good arrangement!

It will be a while before we go back.....

2  Thank Comingback