Quality Inn
$128
$115
Rosewood Motel(East Wareham)
$78
Sandwich Inn & Suites(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
$149
Atlantic Motel(East Wareham)
$130
$117
  • Pool
Country Acres Motel(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
$119
$199
$189
Sea Crest Beach Hotel(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
$369
$305
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $359/night.

Spring Garden Inn Motel(East Sandwich)(Great Value!)
$129
All reviewscontinental breakfastconvenient locationshort staygreat poolrecent tripsame buildingmartha's vineyardsandwichthe cape cod canalbridgetidyrotarytrail
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The truth just ain't in this motel's management. Beware!! I had to return to run a training session on a humid late summer day on The Cape. The meeting room A/C didn't work. When I called for assistance, I got a royal shuck-and-jive routine about some sort of shared responsibility with the restaurant. Later, the restaurant owner-manager showed me her lease...it clearly stated the motel was responsible for grounds, building structure maintenance, AND heating and air conditioning. Also, the "free" wifi is still a rip. The system tries to force you to adopt its IP address, and that is a gateway for all manner of malware. Thankfully, my MacBook warns you about these shenanigans. This could be a premier property in a great location. Sadly, the Indian-American management is reinforcing their negative reputations.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ROADFOREMAN
Peter K, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Sir,

First thank you for using our facility second time in year 2013.

According to lease terms that hotel is responsible to provide heat, A/C and lights, but not operating it.We use reputable(Cape Cod Mechanical company) of Cape Cod that comes and maintain and repair the heating and cooling systems.When last reported to the hotel about A/C unit that is not working in same area about the time were you there, we called the same company and they have told us that people lowering the temperature below 68 degrees, that freezing up evaporator coil and that stop unit working. So there is nothing wrong with the unit but something wrong with operating it.

In the review you have said that you have seen lease. You might have noticed that hotel is not responsible to provide free wifi to meeting room. We useOvation networks Inc. for high speed internet service for hotel. This is choice hotels preferred vendor for tech support and guest support. Over 2000 hotels in USA use its service.This is a standard practice in IT industries where you connect to the hotel network, the router in charge of that network were hand your devise an IP address that works on that network. This is how DHCP works in network industries. So neither hotel nor the company that we use at our property is doing anything wrong.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We recently stayed for a few days due to a recent graduation. Checking in/out was quick however be sure to check the rates that you are being charged. Mine was adjusted down even though I booked months ago & explained I was a AAA member. They have a tendency to change their quoted/actual rates.
Otherwise the stay was pleasant. Room was clean, quiet & comfortable. Internet was easy to access w/no issues. Maybe staying on the second floor helped.
On a security note they should lock down their outer doors w/card access. Not thrilled that anyone can gain access to the hotel 24/7.
Not our first stay here either so we knew what value we were getting before hand for the dollar.

Room Tip: I would advise a room on the second floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Peter K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

First, thank you for staying with us at Quality Inn, Bourne. When you have made reservation , if you have mentioned that you are attanding graduation at MMA than you could have more discount rate than AAA. We have special price for the parent and students of MMA, who stay at our hotel at anytime get 15% discount rate. So next time if you stay with us mentioned about MMA and you will get more than AAA discount rate.
Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

First off, the view was great. We had an excellent view of the bridge from our bed. Unfortunately, it all goes south from there. The room was clean yet looked like the finish carpenter was a five year old on a tight budget. Everything was patched and cobbled together from the broken tiles in the bathroom to the holes in the carpet. And then it gets worse. The continental breakfast was terrible. The Danishes smelt old and stale, the juices were incredibly watered down, and during the mornings we were there they simply moved one days left over sausage onto the next days fresh batch. They just got darker and smaller everyday. And to top it off, on the last day while we were choking down a quick bite we had a cockroach on the wall next to our table. We dropped our food and promptly left. When I told the lady at the desk and showed her a picture of it on my phone she simply said "it must be from the restaurant" like it was nothing. Needless to say, we won't be back.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank Toddhgr
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Free wifi threatens your computer with spy- and mal-ware. Multiple sign-on "puzzles" end up with an attempt to change your computer's directory settings. I had to do a FORCE shut down to regain control of computer. Management averred not to know about wifi, said the situation was impossible. When showed computer screen-grabs, manager still feigned ignorance.But had that ole "I'm busted" look. In general, another dingy Quality Inn franchise in bad need of thorough overhaul. Room furniture is straight from Goodwill, and not comfortable. Bed just OK..but it was clean. Motel survives solely on its location and lack of competition, not on quality.

Room Tip: Check out room furniture before settling in. Some rooms are poorly equipped.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ROADFOREMAN
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The hotel was okay. Nice pool, nWheo sauna. But I'm sorry to report that they took money from my debit card without authorization.. I paid cash for the room and used my debit card for my security deposit. When I checked out, they gave me a receipt showing that they took money from my debit card to pay for the room and pocketed the cash. They are currently being investigated by my bank. In a nutshell, they robbed me. Never ever ever will I stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2013
5  Thank Redoak4111
Peter K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you for taking your valuable time and write your experience of your stay at our hotel. I am very sorry that you felt that we have taken cash and also charged your debit card for your stay. Looking at your revivew and than checking our camera system recording, it's shows that you have not paid any cash for your room and gave your debit card. I trust my staff who never do such thing like taking cash from the guset and not posting in folio, and pocket the cash as you have said in the review.

I personally invite you to come and see that video footage. Please call me on 508-759-0800 Monday to Friday in between 9am and 3 pm to set mutual convenience time to come.

Thanks