“Except for location, not worth the money” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of All Seasons Inn & Suites

All Seasons Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Bourne
Delran, New Jersey
“Except for location, not worth the money”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

The place is old and dated. That's okay sometimes. But it just wasn't very clean. It's the kind of place where you don't want to walk barefoot on the carpet. The bathroom was very tiny. The room air conditioner was really loud and didn't smell the best.

The front desk staff were very nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ConnieSchwedes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I drove to the Cape for the weekend last minute so we booked this hotel based on price and convenience to other things we were doing. DO NOT STAY HERE! The first negative was after driving for 12 hours through the night we could not check in early. I do undestand what time check in is but I've been other places where we could check in early - no way was this place fully booked. We did look at other reviews before booking but only needed a place to sleep so we thought it wouldn'e be THAT bad - it was. When we opened our "non smoking" room the room smelled like a thousand stale cigarettes - GROSS. There was a tiny window which we opened hoping to get rid of some of the smell - no dice. On a plus side, the bed was very comfy. We did not have the free breakfast after experiencing the quality of the room and opted for IHOP instead which was right across the road. There is also a tiny place to get good seafood beside the hotel - I don't remember the name but it's in a lighthouse. I WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN - GROSS AND SMELLY!

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JennJeffToronto

Travelers are raving about these Bourne hotels

ct
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

this place is a dirty dump...front desk is rude and hardly spoke english!!!! reservations told me a 2 br suite i got a regular room with 2 beds???? staff is useless and rude all indians that act like they are doing you a favor letting you stay there STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
BROOKLYN NY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

Ok here goes. The toilet handle was broken. the sink stopper didn't work properly. Believe it or not there was NO CLOSET or even a single hanger or hook for clothes. The room was clean and neat. there was a small fridge.Contrary to other review(s) the front desk person was friendly. My wife loved the pool.Was overpriced but it is the cape. By the way the sign says ALL SEASONS

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
North Stonington, Connecticut
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

I recently stayed at the Knights Inn (whose signage read All Seasons causing me to drive past it three times before I realized it was the motel I was looking for). It was a last minute booking and at $130.00 p/n I expected a bit more. As I approached the entrance to the registration area I could smell the strong stench of mold, which was much worse when I entered the room. Were it not for the fact that I was only staying one night and I was not familiar with the area, I would have turned around and left, and simply taken a loss on the room charge.

The toilet didn't flush, but simply filled before slowly draining. When I closed the bathroom door it took me five minutes to get it open. No, it was not locked, it simply wouldn't open no matter which way I turned the handle. Thank God it eventually opened as I had no way of communicating with anyone while inside the bathroom.

In ending, all I'll say is; NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Jackquontee
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

Room was big clean shower good bed not bad people where nice too if you just want a place to stay near Bourne it was GOOD

Room Tip: made mistake of not asking for nome smoking and they where very willing to change our room
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

The sheets were dirty. It took three calls to the front desk (where the only person on staff barely spoke English and had a surly attitude). He made promises but never delivered - to call us back, to bring sheets, that a manager was on the way. Promise anything to get rid of us quickly, and then act confused when we would call and ask about the status of any given promise. After well over an hour. he brought up another set of sheets -- also dirty. We complained again, asked for a different room. We were told no other rooms were available. Finally, near 2 am, hours after our first complaint, semi-clean sheets were unceremoniously dumped on us; we were left to make up the bed ourselves. Meanwhile, one of us cut a foot on a strip of metal sticking up from the floor. There was also a strange persistent damp spot on the carpet. The air conditioner was full of dust, dirt, bugs, and rotting insulation.
Speaking to a manager the next morning, we reiterated our complaints, asked to move to a habitable room, and for a refund for the previous night, considering all the problems and wasted time. She agreed, but reneged. We were moved to another room, a king suite, which is what we had originally reserved and paid for. But when we pressed for the promised refund, she refunded only 20 -- the price difference between the king suite and the room we had stayed in. She expressed no regret for our troubles, lying to us, and telling us that Knight is the "lowest" in the Clarion family. A call to Clarion's customer service line brought the surprising news that Clarion "takes no responsibility for Knight's Inn." Not only will we never stay at this Knight's Inn. we will never stay at any Clarion property.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank RandomFolks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bourne
Quality Inn
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth
Sandwich Inn & Suites
Sandwich Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Sandwich

Been to All Seasons Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!