“Cozy Love yogi bear:)” 4 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #23 of 85 Restaurants in Bourne
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Cozy Love yogi bear:)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Excellent value, Lauren our waitress was well informed on the menu. Prime rib was so big we had it the next day

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Good Food Nice Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a quick meal on the way home from Falmouth. We ate in the bar area. It was very laid back and friendly, many locals (always a good sign). My wife had Spinach Ravioli and I had Scallops with a maple topping. Both were excellent. The service was prompt and friendly. TVs all around.

We’ll be back.

• Visited March 2013
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Great drinks, good food,, except the French Dip.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

I've been there several times and love the drinks and most of the food. They make a great Prime Rib dinner, med rare, just the way it should be. Their french dip says it's made with prime rib but the meat is well done. What the cook does is drops the nice med rare meat into the au jus to heat it up but in doing so he's also cooking the meat to well done. Then he puts the au jus dipped meat onto the roll which saturates it before you even get it. Then when you try and dip it the bread falls into the au jus because there nothing left of it. So next time I went back I asked if I could get the meat in the sandwich med rare. Waitress went to check and said NO. Because he puts in the au jus. I said "ok, that's what I don't want. I just want the med rare meat in the bread with hot au jus and I'll dip it"................They couldn't do that!!!! They couldn't do one simple request. Who wants well done prime rib on soggy bread. I don't believe it. So we don't go there any more. I'll stay at home and make my own french dip.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dalesstar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food - Casual atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

The restaurant has a cute rustic barn feel with high ceilings and hardwood floors. Everyone in our group enjoyed the food, I don't think anyone had anything they didn't like. The owner is really sweet and came to see how everything was after we had finished eating. He told us how the courtyard has been here for 21 years. You can definitely tell that this is a friendly place full of familiar faces. Everyone at the bar seemed to know each other. We would definitely come again.

1 Thank Pahhay
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy rustic restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Cute restaurant! Food was very good. Service was great. The owner personally came by to see how we were and went out of his way to ensure we enjoyed everything. We had a very nice experience.

1 Thank Lanamuce