“Excellent Hotels with very helpful staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed April 20, 2014

It was wonderful stay at the hotel and worth money. The staff was extremely helpful and hotel was clean and very good amenities. The rooms were quite big and kitchen was helpful too. Though I didn't try pool but from outside it appeared quite good and they served good complimentary dinner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on trip advisor.com. We really appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are happy to know that you had a great stay. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Excellent hotel in a well landscaped, partially wooded setting within an office park complex. Very quiet on the weekend with nice area to walk. Clean, comfortable rooms and pool ares. Great breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay at our hotel. I am so happy to know that you had a great stay. I hope you felt at home.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

This was one of the best hotel deals I've had. The rate was excellent for a full suite and a full kitchen. Pool and hot tub, wi-fi, complimentary breakfast with a changing menu, complimentary dinner weeknights. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Downside: hotel is very challenging to find, no signs indicating where it is, and the address system in the area is confusing. (for the record, it's located about 3 miles off I-95 heading away from Boston). There is not much to do in the immediate area, though there is a nice mall nearby if you like that. The Alewife T station is a fairly easy 15 minute drive (except at rush hour). Station has plenty of parking.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Love this hotel! Beds are the most comfortable ever and every request to staff is met with prompt and courteous attention. The breakfast is changed every day, the waffles are great! There is a selection of coffee, teas and hot chocolate for hot drinks. Rooms are spacious and clean and having the kitchen in them is a great convenience.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I stayed here 1 night in late March of 2014, it was not for business.

First off, I have stayed at Candlewoods Suites (Holiday Inn's iteration of this hotel) and a similar Marriott type property (maybe Springhill Suites?) and I found Homewood to be at the top of the heap based on this stay.

I like that they provide dinner and breakfast, even if both were just okay and not great. I think it's awesome that this location offers free beer and wine with dinner...but the room itself is what I really liked.

I love having two rooms, not sure is the case for everyone but I had a kitchen/living room area, then a bedroom behind some quasi-french doors. It was just me but this in theory could allow two people to watch different things as there are two televisions. If your a corporate traveler and this will be your home for a bit, then the second room gets you out of the bedroom.

I really like the kitchen table/desk. It's a little too close to the kitchen counter and definitely blocking the fridge if you want to face the tv as I did but I think it was granite and really upped the quality level because it didn't feel cheap.

Having a fridge, 2 burner electric stovetop, microwave and coffeepot was very nice. Typically I would shop and cook in, but it was just a night and with the free small dinner (Mon-Thurs) I decided to nibble at dinner then order a small pizza. Do know there is not a lot of restaurants that deliver nearby and not a ton very close in general...well at least compared to a lot of other places I have stayed in the Northeast.

My stay, almost a full 24 hours since I checked in way early (Thank you!!!) was very calming as I heard no hall noise at all. I also LOVED the wifi connection. Easily the best I can recall at a hotel in a long time. It never timed-out, I signed in once and was connected the entire stay. Maybe that was a fluke but I loved it.

The bed was VERY VERY comfy.

Service throughout my stay was way better than average. I would say borderline excellent.

I never went in the pool but it looked decent. I think they have a grill in an outdoor area if you are hear during the nicer months. Unfortunately I didn't even see the gym. I did however take 2 small walks...again there is not much around but it's kind of woodsy on one side and you can walk down to the road and there is either a sidewalk or wide shoulder to walk if that's important to you.

Basically, I liked everything about the place except the fact that it wasn't super convenient to anything I wanted to do. The bathroom was a little underwhelming as well, but overall it's definitely worth of 4-4.5 stars.

Room Tip: Away from elevator is probably best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing a review on tripadvisor.com for our hotel . I am sure, our future guests will appreciate the details you have given them. I am happy to know that we exceeded your expectations during your stay.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our 7th stay at Homewood Suites Billerica/Bedford. Only warning is make sure you follow the GPS programming guidelines on the directions on Hotel Website. There have been some road work changes around the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor for our hotel. I am happy to know that you had a relaxing and comfortable stay. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Clean hotel room, clean bedding, excellent breakfast, friendly staff, functioning gym room, good prices, speedy check in and check out process and I do recommend to everyone looking for a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Gang L
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our Hotel. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay.

Our goal is to provide the cleanest rooms and the friendliest service to our guest. It is nice to hear from one of our guests that we succeed.

Thank you again for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Arzu LeBlanc

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Woburn
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica? Share your experiences!