“jncan;qjncqno”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Southington, United States
“jncan;qjncqno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great Staff is excellent very friendly work hard to 'EPOJFQppeihelp customers staying at hotel. Food is very good. iwjeofiw oidwoi oiwowi [WJEI[wj [tEJFq[ojet t You might get more answers with out long answers.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We really apprecaite your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to see that we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay.

Arzu LeBlanc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is the fourth year I have stayed here with our skate team and every year has consistently been an excellent experience. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is very clean. There is good sound insulation between rooms. We love the extremely comfortable beds. Breakfast is adequate and my daughter is a big fan of the waffles. We look foward to returning again in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I don't write reviews but I'm compelled to relate my experience to praise the superb staff!
My troubles started when my rental car had an issue which would have caused me to miss an important business meeting. Upon asking the hotel front desk for help, without hesitation the clerk immediately pulled out her personal AAA card to call for assistance (as it turned out, I contacted the rental car agency and they sent AAA). The staff assured me that they would coordinate with AAA when they arrived and shuttled me to the nearby business so I wouldn't be late. They kept me posted throughout and shuttled me back afterward.
I could go on and on about the kindness and thoughtfulness of the staff to help me but I will leave it at this to be brief.
I have hundreds of stays in budget to 5 star hotels in the US and around the world and I have never experienced this level of hospitality. My heartfelt gratitude to Denise and Megan for their exceptional service and genuine concern!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

racine, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Homewood Suites in Bedford, Burlington area of Boston was a great find. We enjoyed the 'manager's reception' that offered a light faire including beer and wine. A hearty continental breakfast was also included. What a treat! The staff was courteous and helpful. I would go back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

My first stay at the Billerica Homewood suites on 12/20/13 had a major problem as the motherboard in the door lock broke. The night desk clerk was not customer service minded. It took getting the General Manager involved to get the problem fixed. Arzu was kind and did everything in her power to fix the problem. She did not charge me for the stay.
My second stay 12/31/13 was excellant. No problems and the staff was very helpful. The previous night desk clerk had sought employment else where. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a clean room and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south are great
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel on tripadvisor.com. We really appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to know that your second stay was much more enjoyable.

Pittston, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

We enjoyed our stay, it was very clean and comfortable. The accommodations for pets were very suitable. I would recommend this hotel. We also enjoyed the meal accommodations. The hotel staff were very personable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about our hotel on tripadvisor.com. We really appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to know that you enjoyed amenities. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Bilerica
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We go to this hotel every winter for a break.. Its really nice, has a nice indoor pool with jacuzzi, and the rooms are fairly big. The staff is nice and friendly and they have complementary breakfast every morning. I recommend this hotel greatly if your looking to get away with the family!

Stayed December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about our hotel on tripadvisor.com. We really appreciate your feedback. My staff and I are very happy to know that you enjoyed our pool, jacuzzi and the complimentary breakfast & dinner.

Arzu LeBlanc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica? Share your experiences!