“Really convenient and comfortable”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Southern Maine
“Really convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed here for two nights with my husband while attending a conference in the area. We loved the property. We enjoyed the king bed, and it was nice that one could watch TV in one room, while the other slept in a completely separate room. Mattress was squishier than I'm used to but not saggy, pillows typical hotel soft, but actually better than usual. The room was clean; we used the refrigerator and the microwave (no stove) and appreciated having the kitchen available. We didn't use the pool, it looked a little small but otherwise fine. Breakfast was just what I'd expect...cereal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruit, pastries, toast/bagels, and hot items were some of the things available. Can't go wrong here and we had no trouble finding it when we used Bedford as the city, just like the hotel's website advises. I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you aren't looking to it for recreation but need a clean, quiet and comfy place to sleep.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and found it quiet; however, would have preferred higher floor which wasn...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about our hotel on Tripadvisor.com. We really appreciate your feedback. I am so glad to know that you have enjoyed your stay.

Arzu LeBlanc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Upper Darby, PA, United States
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have stayed at several hotels in the Boston / Cambridge area when visiting relatives in the area and found all aspects of this hotel to be the best for the rates. I hate it when I use any type of service and get the smallest feeling that the staff act as if they are doing me a favor to take my monies. I did not have even the smallest of those feelings. I also must compliment all of the staff from the maids, a maintenance man, and the manager with whom I spoke several times and all of them gave the impression that they wanted to make each of the guess enjoy their stay. Over all on a scale of 1 to 10 let’s go with a 9.99998

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel . We really appreciate your feedback. I am so glad to know that we were able to make you feel home and make you feel welcome which is our goal each day .

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Arzu Leblanc
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I and her parents were there for our son's graduation from HBS. The suite was perfect for us. The continental breakfast had more choices than the average hotel breakfast. I wish we had time to attend the mananger's reception in the evening because the hotel appeared to offer a complete meal! The best part was the rate, which was considerably less than the rate at most Boston area hotels. Not too far from Harvard--about 35 minutes, mostly via highway. Not a big deal because we left the hotel each morning and came back late evening.

Nazareth, PA
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Great value for 2 BR Suite just outside of Boston. Well maintained and professionally staffed. Nice amenities for mid-week stays (Manager's Light Dinner each evening). Have stayed here twice and found it to be a consistently high quality experience. Would definitely recommend to others, especially for family stays (2 BR Suite is nive set-up).

Pompano Beach, United States
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had a great trip and accommodation arrangement and the location of our suites at Homewood was perfect for our visit to our daughter who is a student at U-Mass Andover. We will do this again and stay at the same location because it was very convenient and comfortable for everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on Tripadvisor.com. We appreciate your feedback. I am happy to know that you had a great time and were comfortable during your stay with us. I hope we get to see you again in the future,

Williamsville, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were extremely happy with our stay. The hotel was very clean, efficient and quiet. The housekeeping staff was the most impressive aspect for us. They accommodated our late rising family by making up our room in the afternoon and even ran our son's dishes and bottles through the dishwasher for us. The only disappointment was the bedding. The pillows are so soft you don't get much head support and the duvets never stay in place; they are constantly falling off the bed at night.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Arzu L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on tripadvisor for our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I am so glad you have enjoyed your stay and we were able to make you feel home. I would like to let you know that our bedding will be changing this summer. We will have new pillows and new cover for the beds. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

New York
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Excellent service, facilities, great dinner buffet and excellent breakfast. Anything you'd need! All-suites is a plus, full kitchen very useful, free in-room internet terrific. High-quality at affordable price. Well done!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

My staff and I hope to see you again in the future.

Thank you for your business and your loyalty,

Arzu LeBlanc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica? Share your experiences!