“Untitled”

Jade Pacific
Ranked #20 of 56 Restaurants in Billerica
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Since it is at the end of our street it is our go to place for Chinese food. We have never had a bad meal there and do take out quite frequently. The atmosphere won't win any awards but is certainly comfortable. The only con....they do not have the best crab Rangoon, it for some reason is consistently not very good. Everything else very good.

1  Thank kiannasnana
There are newer reviews for Jade Pacific

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Oh, Jade Pacific....how I love thee. Their food is always fresh and so, so delicious. Best teriyaki I have ever had! Their luncheon specials, what a fantastic value. I always have plenty for leftovers and the prices are amazing. The décor is a bit dated, but it is always clean. There is a small lounge where you can sit and have a cocktail as well. Love it!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had actually called ahead and ordered a "Dinner for five" to be picked up at 6:15pm. When we got to the restaurant the manager stated that he never received the order and we must have called the wrong restaurant..(Really!). I showed him my phone history and verified the number. I knew it was him that took the order. Instead of saying sorry we will take care of it right now he thought telling me I did not call for the third time would be a good idea. After waiting 40 minutes for the takeout with a little one with us was not neat. The food was fine and I must add the sweet and sour chicken was excellent. However, you must avoid the lobster sauce, it was disgusting tasting and looking.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Well known, convenient, affordable and great for groups needing larger than average booths. Spacious open lounge with TVs, long bar and ample room to walk around and people watch.
Long time owners are friendly and offer above average hospitality. Suggest the Boneless spare ribs and the "Orange Chicken and Broccoli" (ask for non-spicey). Large parking lot with easy in and out onto Route 3A. Best enjoyed with friends and large groups.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The food is gross, the interior is dirty. I wouldn't eat here again even if you paid me. If you want proper Chinese food, go to Sichuan Gourmet