“Underrated”
Review of Emerald Rose

Emerald Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Emerald Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Billerica
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grove Street
Description: Creative, delicious and affordable cuisine served in a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere by friendly, attentive servers. What dining out should be! You"ll find it at The Emerald Rose. Choose from our white tablecloth dining room, a seat by the fireplace in the more casual Irish Pub or one of our two outdoor patios. Executive Chef Mark Filteau has created a menu with a great balance of traditional Irish favorites like Bangers and Mashed, exciting new dishes like Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Bass Ale Demi-Glaze and creative comfort food like Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Lobster. Great Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and an extensive menu with something for everyone! Come relax and enjoy!
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I reside in town yet hadn’t been to this restaurant in years. I had an opportunity to go with a group from the senior center and was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is really pleasant inside and out. It has ample parking, an outside patio, good food and the service was efficient and the servers were pleasant. We were a very large group and everyone was happy with no complaints. If you haven’t been there in a while give it a try.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were pleased to find multiple options for the kids. Wife and I each had a garden salad (very good and inexpensive). We then split the pilgrim sandwich was as amazing! Even the fries were good! Their raisin bread made in house is wonderful!

We were surprised to see that kid drinks were not included. In fact, the prices seemed like adult priced drinks for the kid sized plastic cup. $8 for a small bowl of pasta seems a bit steep. Include the kid sized drink and I have no problem at all. In fact, that would be much more inline with the other reasonable prices on the menu.

Verdict: Aside from overpriced food for 4 year olds, this place is great! With only two tables in the dining room, service was not necessarily attentive, but it was friendly. Next time kids can split a pasta or get a side of Mac n cheese for $4 since drinks are not included. I have many more things to try on the menu. 3 stars d/t poor value on kids meals, otherwise solid 4.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

We always enjoy our lunches at Emerald Rose. The food is excellent and the service is great, as well!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I regularly go there and I love the service, food (I loved the bratwurst with brezelbun special the most) and drinks, easy going atmosphere for a relaxing after work drink

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 5, 2018

The Emerald Rose cannot be beat for a birthday lunch. They have wonderful food, great ambience--a lovely fireplace and beautiful wood bar. I prefer the bar or outside in nice weather. I have not been disappointed at any of my many visits. Thank you Emerald Rose for celebrating with me.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Emerald Rose? Share your experiences!