“Always amazing”
Review of Emerald Rose

Emerald Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Emerald Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Billerica
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grove Street
Description: Creative, delicious and affordable cuisine served in a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere by friendly, attentive servers. What dining out should be! You"ll find it at The Emerald Rose. Choose from our white tablecloth dining room, a seat by the fireplace in the more casual Irish Pub or one of our two outdoor patios. Executive Chef Mark Filteau has created a menu with a great balance of traditional Irish favorites like Bangers and Mashed, exciting new dishes like Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Bass Ale Demi-Glaze and creative comfort food like Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Lobster. Great Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and an extensive menu with something for everyone! Come relax and enjoy!
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I regularly go there and I love the service, food (I loved the bratwurst with brezelbun special the most) and drinks, easy going atmosphere for a relaxing after work drink

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed March 5, 2018

The Emerald Rose cannot be beat for a birthday lunch. They have wonderful food, great ambience--a lovely fireplace and beautiful wood bar. I prefer the bar or outside in nice weather. I have not been disappointed at any of my many visits. Thank you Emerald Rose for celebrating with me.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

My go to place for supper. Most of the time we sit at the bar and enjoy the friendly atmosphere. Food is good and prices are reosonable.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We've always enjoyed the food, staff and atmosphere at Emerald Rose....I keep thinking we need to visit more often!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I booked Emerald Rose for a celebration for my aunt's 90th birthday. The management was extremely helpful and responsive. We had the choice of 3-4 items from the menu, plus appetizers and dessert. We chose steak tips, haddock and turkey dinner. The food was great -- I couldn't even finish my huge portion. Cocktail was delicious (I highly recommend the cougar-tini). Waitstaff was helpful -- a wonderful experience. This is going to be my go-to place for family events.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Emerald Rose? Share your experiences!