“Love the Emerald Rose”
Review of Emerald Rose

Emerald Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Emerald Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Billerica
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Grove Street
Description: Creative, delicious and affordable cuisine served in a welcoming, comfortable atmosphere by friendly, attentive servers. What dining out should be! You"ll find it at The Emerald Rose. Choose from our white tablecloth dining room, a seat by the fireplace in the more casual Irish Pub or one of our two outdoor patios. Executive Chef Mark Filteau has created a menu with a great balance of traditional Irish favorites like Bangers and Mashed, exciting new dishes like Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Bass Ale Demi-Glaze and creative comfort food like Baked Macaroni and Cheese with Lobster. Great Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and an extensive menu with something for everyone! Come relax and enjoy!
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great for lunch, dinner or a drink or two at the bar with a couple of appetizers. The Emerald Rose is very clean, the wait staff and hostess make you feel right at home and the food was very good. Try the bangers and mash if you like sausage. It's my husband's favorite. We like the bar side. When it's cold outside, grab the little table in front of the fireplace. Toasty!

I only have one negative thought; going there on "Mother's Day" for brunch. Not so good, but really, not many restaurants are great on holidays. If that was your only experience there you may not go back. Do go back though, it's well worth it.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I've lived in this town for 16 years and thought this was only a bar. I received a coupon in the mail and realized there was a restaurant. There was ample parking, the restaurant has a nice layout and is very clean , and the staff was friendly and accommodating (esp our waiter, Jon). I ordered the seafood stew, which was was nicely seasoned and a good size . There were so many other dishes I wanted to try, including several desserts. I can't believe this hidden treasure was right under my nose all these years. I will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We ate here on a recent trip to Boston and Salem. We didn't want to eat at a chain place for their blah food, so a quick google search for an Irish resturant brought up this place. Was a quick drive from Burlington. The food here was very tasty, I highly recommend the Shepards Pie! Service was great, prices were very good, and the restaurant was clean. A+!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Get the fish & chips! Best in the area! Dining room is nice, but we usually sit in the bar area which is very cozy. Service is always good.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

we visit often . we love to go for food and drinks . Great atmosphere and service

Been to Emerald Rose? Share your experiences!