“Food devine”

Cuisines: American
Leipzig, Germany
“Food devine”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was in the US in June last year, I ordered takeaway from the 99 Restaurant & Pub near Billerica, the food was ready as soon as I got there which is so much faster then I am used to in Europe, when I got back to my hotel, the food was still piping hot and my god the food was absolutely delicious, the best I ever tasted, I just wished I had gone sooner into my trip instead of going there on my 3rd week, would definitely go again next time I am in the US.

• Visited June 2012

Burlington, Massachusetts
“Great wait staff, big menu, good prices”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went with family - everyone was friendly. Things to do for the kids (coloring and even a holiday trivia). Priced well.

Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Surprising for a 99”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I don't normally think much of the 99. But this one is particularly well run or something. The staff is always friendly, the food is consistent, and my kids love coming here. And if the Sox are winning the kids eat free. I think they like the popcorn and the ice cream sandwiches they always end up with. It's a pretty good value for a sit down restaurant. But this place is still a 99. I don't really care for the burgers much. The steak tips and chicken fingers are alright. None of the food is anything to write home about. But this place packs them in night after night. It sure beats fast food.

• Visited January 2013
New Hampshire
“Great lunch, very enjoyable!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Hadn't been here in years so we stopped in for a quick lunch. We ordered 2 burgers that were very good and juicy. They were served on very fresh bread and came with hot, crispy fries. The prices are very reasonable as our bill was under $20. The staff was very pleasant and the manager checked in with us as well. Was pleasantly surprised at the food quality and will definately go back.

• Visited December 2012
Mississippi
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My husband and I ate her on the fly and were thrilled with our food. We ordered several different things and all of it came hot and tasty. Great experience.

• Visited December 2012