Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastquiet areabreakfast staffnew hampshirebreakfast was excellenttop floorsofa bedthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolfitness roomrooms are largefridge and microwavesitting areayogurtcomfortable staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Good sized rooms with good facilities. They have several extras that make the stay enjoyable: complimentary breakfast, free coffee throughout the day, free snacks from reception and free internet and printing facilities. They also have a free shuttle bus which will drop and collect guest within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. Although there is no bar or restaurant, there is a good restaurant opposite with a separate bar area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Paul W
Mike M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My room and the public areas of the hotel were attractive and clean. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The TV was large for the size of the room. I did not run out of hot water for the shower. The hot breakfast was quite good and items were filled as needed. There was sufficient seating during breakfast. Most of the staff was helpful and pleasant. The shuttle service was very helpful, since I did not have a car. However, I would recommend a car for the immediate area. The restaraunt across the street, Max and Dylans, was good. The large number of trees in the area are attractive. Street noise was not an issue. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your first trip to Billerica! I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington/Billerica area, I hope you will stay with us at the Hampton Inn Bedford/Burlington again!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed there 2 nights for a business trip. My first room smelled very bad, a weird fake peppermint smell. Asked to changed the next night, the second room was on the 4th floor, much better. The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast included is very generous. The rooms are very big for nothing... The bizarre thing about it all, is the handwritten post it on the bed head stating that the duvet and the sheets are washed before your stay. Made me wonder more if they've washed it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank laviealalegere

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us recently. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback, we always love to hear back from our guests, both the positive and negative - it always helps to make us a better hotel for our guests. I'm very sorry that the room on your first night here wasn't fully to your liking, but I'm happy to hear we were able to move you for the second night of your stay. And yes, I can assure you all linens and duvets are truly washed fresh for each guests' stay with us - it's one of the great things that sets Hampton Inn apart from some other brands. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have never written a review before for anything. However, I felt this place needed to be recognized. From the moment you arrive at the front door to check out, Hampton Inn doesn't miss a thing! The grounds are welcoming and beautiful! The reception at the front desk was friendly and welcoming. The facility and the rooms are clean and modern. The breakfast offered much variety and was well maintained by friendly staff. Each staff member I encountered in the facility, from front desk to housekeeping were pleasant. The only complaint would be the ceiling seems to be thin as we heard the people above us simply walking around. However, that is a minor issue as the rate charged for the amenities received is an EXCEPTIONAL value. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington recently. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your high praise regarding our hotel's value and exceptional staff! They work very hard every day for our guests! If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Right from the minute we walked into the door, we were pleased. It was a beautiful building. The staff was warm and friendly. There was hot coffee and teas in the lobby 24 hours a day. The rooms were great. The beds were great. The breakfast was fantastic! The hotel was minutes away from a mall and many great restaurants. I took the advice of previous Trip Advisor reviewers and asked for a room on the top floor and it was quiet. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I took the advice of previous Trip Advisor reviewers and asked for a room on the top floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple