“Service+Value=Pleasant Experience”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Richland, PA, United States
“Service+Value=Pleasant Experience”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was happy with the overall experience at the Bedford-Burlington Hampton. The staff was friendly and helpful. The Lobby and Room was clean. The price was fantastic. My only complaint was there was a lot of noise from the room above me the the first night and from the hallway. It sounded like they were in my room. That is common in many hotels though.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you had a comfortable stay and your experience generated a positive rating for our hotel and staff despite the noise level you experienced from the floor above. I do admit that in some cases this is an issue for us; but in general our rooms provide a quiet nights rest. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Montpelier, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Arrived late and found this nice hotel by accident. Welcoming, friendly staff, clean lobby, clean room. Breakfast was better quality that some other places I have stayed. They even had the tea brand I use at home. Highly recommend this hotel. Very close to Burlington Mall and many businesses.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Britt R
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I very much appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel, our friendly staff and our breakfast. As you may know, Hampton Inn is a Hilton brand and this year Hilton has made it an objective to improve the breakfast experience. At our hotel we are taking full advantage of the new products available to us. Once more thank you for your business and your kind comments.
Wicklesgreuth, Germany
Reviewed December 21, 2013

+ On demand: shuttle service from / to Burlington Mall (Bus connections to Boston Rapid Transit at Alewife), ask at Reception - Loud air conditioning - Only disposable plates etc. for breakfast - Poor information on public transport (Bus service No. 14 Lowell - Burlington Mall exists along Middlesex Turnpike Mon - Sat)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your recent business trip. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I am sorry about the difficulties you had with our directions at the front desk. With respect to the disposable plates and cutlery, it is a Hampton Inn standard to use these products and there use helps us to provide a free breakfast. However, we also try to address the green perspective by having the products made by Enviroware. The plates are 100% biodegradable and the cutlery is made from 21.5% recovered material. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business and we hope to see you again.
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is a nice, well-managed hotel north of Boston, closer to the Lowell area. It's near several business parks but not, necessarily, anything else. There's ample parking and if you don't want to drive in the evening, a shuttle van will take you to restaurants by the Burlington Mall, a 10 minute drive to the south. My room had both a small fridge and a microwave, handy to prepare and keep snacks fresh. In the morning you can avail yourself of the expansive breakfast selections in the lobby area. There's also a guest laundry, fitness room, a small business use room, and free copies of the USA Today paper. When I arrived, I found the bathroom sink stopper broken. I called the desk and within 5 minutes a maintenance worker came to fix it. One more thing, the #14 bus to Lowell (north) and the mall (south) stops on the corner of the roadway. So if you're with a group and without a vehicle you might still be able to get around. The bus transfers at the mall for a Cambridge bound bus.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you had a comfortable stay and your experience generated a positive rating for our hotel and staff. In your review you mention a number of benefits and services we provide to all our guests, including microwaves, mini fridges, our breakfast and our shuttle to local area attractions; I believe we have a very good hotel and offer a very good value. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I checked into this hotel for a work trip and was assigned a room on the third floor. It looked nice enough, but as the night wore on I began to suspect a herd of elephants was staying in the room above mine. All I could hear all night was someone walking from one end of the room to the other. I could tell where they were in the room at all times from the creaking of the ceiling above me. The next evening, I asked the desk to move me to a different room due to the noise above. They gave me a room on the fourth floor. I noticed the floor creaking the whole night when I would walk around -- and this was not the room directly above the one I had the previous night so I imagine the entire fourth floor is somehow improperly built or unstable, or maybe it flooded at some point and all the floorboards are warped. I have no idea. However, if you stay here make sure you don't get a third floor room.

The breakfast was pretty average, the clerks were all helpful and friendly. My husband used the coin op laundry which worked quite well for us. Parking is free and plentiful. The hotel isn't close to very many restaurants or much if anything except for some of the business parks in the area. You will have to drive to get your dinner. Overall, I thought the hotel was OK.

Room Tip: Stay off the third floor - the floor/ceiling of the floor above is very creaky and may keep you awak...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your recent business trip. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. I am sorry about the noise level you experienced from the floor above and do admit that in some cases this is an issue for us. With respect to the location of the hotel and available restaurants; we do have a shuttle and there are numerous restaurants from low to medium priced chains to upscale local eateries all within a five minute drive. There is also a very good restaurant across the parking lot which most of our regular guests enjoy. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I always expect Hilton to be good, but wasn't sure about the Hampton. It was terrific. Extremely helpful and pleasant staff. Large room with couch seating area, coffee maker, etc. Free wireless, a small clean exercise room with great, well-cared for equipment, the most amazing buffet breakfast with everything you would want from eggs and meat to waffles, all kinds of cereals, breads, fruits, yogurt.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and have awarded us a five out of five. We are also happy we were able to surprise you with our staff as well as our large rooms each with a comfortable seating area. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Wonderful amenities - they even provided earplugs for the spouse who didn't want to hear the TV. The lobby is attractive and the elevators are large enough for a cart full of luggage and the people it belongs to. Staff is helpful and pleasant. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious, clean and appealing. Breakfasts cover a wide range and are plentiful and delicious.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and have awarded us a five out of five. As you indicate, we have a helpful staff that are happy to provide a spacious room and all the amenities you need to make your stay comfortable including a terrific breakfast. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Candlewood Suites Boston-Burlington

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!