“A most excellent stay.......”

Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Pittsburgh, United States
“A most excellent stay.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Wonderful amenities - they even provided earplugs for the spouse who didn't want to hear the TV. The lobby is attractive and the elevators are large enough for a cart full of luggage and the people it belongs to. Staff is helpful and pleasant. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious, clean and appealing. Breakfasts cover a wide range and are plentiful and delicious.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and have awarded us a five out of five. As you indicate, we have a helpful staff that are happy to provide a spacious room and all the amenities you need to make your stay comfortable including a terrific breakfast. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Hampton Inn is a nice hotel in a convenient suburban location. Normally quite quiet and lovely. Staff is excellent. two restaurants in easy walking distance. Workout room is small but manageable most mornings. Easy location in which to run outside. Breakfast on the go option is lovely.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your business travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we provide including "breakfast on the go". Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
St. Johnsbury, VT, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Everyone was very friendly and we always enjoy the breakfasts. Nice, clean room and very comfortable. We like staying near the North Shore, and this is a good price, but not too far a drive. Stay on the top floor - the floors are a little thin. I wouldn't have added that - but this thing wants me to keep typing so that we have 200 characters. So silly!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels to the Boston north shore area. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and highlighted our breakfasts. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Littleton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was great. Hotel is beautiful. Staff was courteous and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and more. Would highly recommend this hotel for any type of stay. Convenient to shopping, eating and entertainment.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Michelle P
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I also thank you for your excellent rating of our hotel and staff. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Shepperton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This was a really nice hotel - the bed was really comfortable and the breakfast was plentiful. The only downside was that the floorboards above were so noisy - I could hear every footstep. However, the helpful staff more than made up for it; Jeremy, who was on the front desk, have me lots of great tips on how to find my way around the city and he researched anything that I wanted to know (even when I turned up there 3 hours after checking out because I needed an address). Jeremy - if you read this, then thank you! It's things like this that leave a lasting impression - I really hope to return there again next year...

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I very much appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and staff and especially those related to our front desk agent Jeremy. I can assure you that each staff member reads the tripadvisor reports so I know he has seen your complimentary comments. It is a pleasure running this hotel and seeing my staff perform each day assisting guests in having a comfortable stay. I believe our team constantly provides the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. Once more thank you for your business and your kind comments.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The family gathered here and I was very pleased especially with the warm cookies for guests in the evening with complimentary water and coffee/tea ,not to forget the breakfast selection and quality. Those who were wedding guests received a sizable discount. A job well done!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your wedding. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and the warm backed cookies we had for you at checkin. I hope all went well with the wedding and the happy couple is enjoying their new lives together. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Brunswick, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The hotel is decorated very well 10 on that..the room seemed to need dusting, not heavy but in need. The breakfast staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was good, wish I hadn't been dieting.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington, I appreciate your staying with us and I am happy that you had an enjoyable stay except for some issues with dust. I also see that although on a diet you enjoyed our breakfast. My team and I try to have the cleanest rooms and hotel we can. In this case we missed the mark and I am sorry for this. I hope you will come back again and let us show you some of the nicest and cleanest rooms in the area. Again thanks for your feedback and we look forward to your staying with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!