Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
$116
$112
TripAdvisor
$101
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastquiet areabreakfast staffnew hampshirebreakfast was excellenttop floorsofa bedthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolfitness roomrooms are largefridge and microwavesitting areayogurtcomfortable staybusiness trip
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This hotel is having some remodeling done. It is a nice quiet location in an technical business area. The room was exceptionally clean and the staff very helpful. The place is a good value for this area of the country.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thanks for your positive review and for staying with us on your recent trip to the Bedford Burlington area. Yes as you indicated we are in the process of remodeling our lobby and breakfast area; however at this point we are almost done and, while I realize I am biased, it is looking very good. While we are remodeling we still have our full services in place including our complete breakfast from 6:00 to 10:00 a.m. Remodeling work takes place during the day from 11:00 am to 3:00 p.m. so it does not affect the guest. Please come back and join us to see the results. We should be done by the first week of May.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great Hotel and Staff. I drive Motor Coach for J and T Tours Miramichi NB. I have always been satisifed with my stay here. I look forward to staying here again. Thanks for your great hospitality. I travel on a constant basis and other hotels could take some lessons from your staff. Thanks again. J J Dudley.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow, what a terrific review. I am very happy with the comments you have made about our staff, as I believe they are what make our hotel a great place to stay. Each of my staff read the trip advisor and they have all told me that they enjoyed your comments.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

They were very busy the night of my arrival, but totally got to me quickly. Clean and quiet. some one ended up smoking on the 4th floor but over all the Hotel was great. Breakfast was nice with long hours.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. We do have three smoking rooms on the fourth floor which accounts for your noticing the smell of cigarettes; however, most times you do not notice. Our breakfast is from 6:00a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and we keep it stocked from start to finish. Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel is a bit difficult to find. Apparently with recent changes to the road, it confuses your GPS. I was told to put it in under Bedford, not Burlington or Billerica. We still had to call to find it at night. The property has 4 floors & the lobby area has some renovations going on. We didn't experience any noise or mess related to the reno. Rooms were spacious & very clean. The beds were ok, not the super comfortable ones I have had in other Hamptons, but perfectly fine. There was a refrigerator & microwave in the room & nice duvets/pillows. There were 4 very loud adults in the lobby hanging out on the couch late & with the tile floors, it echoed to my room which was on the 1st floor. I would suggest requesting a room at the end of the hall & not next to the lobby or request an upper floor. Because part of the 2nd floor is also exposed to the lobby, your best bet is to request 3rd or 4th floor & make sure you are away from the elevator, ice/vending machines & guest laundry room to avoid added noise. The free breakfast offered a nice selection each morning. There is a restaurant/bar across the parking lot, otherwise you would need to drive or take a cab to get food. The mall isn't far away & it was about 30 min drive into Boston. At rush hour that could take more like 45 min - 1 hr. I was told a flat rate car service from there to Logan airport was 70-75.00 or you could take a taxi to Woburn to get the Logan Express bus to the airport. A good choice if you have a car as there is plenty of free parking. For 85-95.00/nt plus tax, its a decent value (Boston area hotels are so expensive) especially since you don't have to pay for parking. If you don't have a car, get something near in the city or near a train station (check to see if they have a courtesy shuttle) & use it instead - it will save you a lot of time in the horrendous Boston traffic!

Room Tip: Request 3rd or 4th floor, away from elevator, vending/ice machine & guest laundry
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Your review is certainly very complete including the pictures of our guest room. Only amenity you did not mention is that we do have a shuttle van that operates 7 days a week and can take you to the shopping mall and restaurants you mentioned as well as to the local businesses in the area. Also as you indicate the best way to get here is putting Bedford in as the city location.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed here twice, both times related to a bus trip we were on...Yes, the bus trip travellers that flood the lobby for a period of time upon arrival and departure. The front desk staff remained professional despite computer issues on one visit's check in. The rooms were exactly why I love the Hampton Inn chain: white bed linens, lovely breakfasts, and a level of comfort that you easily become accustomed to. I loved the access to the mini fridge in the room. Thanks!

Room Tip: booked a group rate through the Hampton Inn website
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank glory4him

Thanks for staying with us; we love having all our guests stay with us whether you come by bus tour or just arrive by taxi after a long flight. We can accommodate all types of guests from the single business person, to a family on a leisure trip, to a bus load of tourists on a site seeing tour. Our rooms are extra large with double queens or king size bedding and each room has a pull out sofa bed. Please come back and join us for another stay.