Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Priceline
Average 3/5
$104
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastquiet areabreakfast staffnew hampshirebreakfast was excellenttop floorsofa bedthe breakfast areaoutdoor poolfitness roomrooms are largefridge and microwavesitting areayogurtcomfortable staybusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This hotel is a bit difficult to find. Apparently with recent changes to the road, it confuses your GPS. I was told to put it in under Bedford, not Burlington or Billerica. We still had to call to find it at night. The property has 4 floors & the lobby area has some renovations going on. We didn't experience any noise or mess related to the reno. Rooms were spacious & very clean. The beds were ok, not the super comfortable ones I have had in other Hamptons, but perfectly fine. There was a refrigerator & microwave in the room & nice duvets/pillows. There were 4 very loud adults in the lobby hanging out on the couch late & with the tile floors, it echoed to my room which was on the 1st floor. I would suggest requesting a room at the end of the hall & not next to the lobby or request an upper floor. Because part of the 2nd floor is also exposed to the lobby, your best bet is to request 3rd or 4th floor & make sure you are away from the elevator, ice/vending machines & guest laundry room to avoid added noise. The free breakfast offered a nice selection each morning. There is a restaurant/bar across the parking lot, otherwise you would need to drive or take a cab to get food. The mall isn't far away & it was about 30 min drive into Boston. At rush hour that could take more like 45 min - 1 hr. I was told a flat rate car service from there to Logan airport was 70-75.00 or you could take a taxi to Woburn to get the Logan Express bus to the airport. A good choice if you have a car as there is plenty of free parking. For 85-95.00/nt plus tax, its a decent value (Boston area hotels are so expensive) especially since you don't have to pay for parking. If you don't have a car, get something near in the city or near a train station (check to see if they have a courtesy shuttle) & use it instead - it will save you a lot of time in the horrendous Boston traffic!

Room Tip: Request 3rd or 4th floor, away from elevator, vending/ice machine & guest laundry
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. Your review is certainly very complete including the pictures of our guest room. Only amenity you did not mention is that we do have a shuttle van that operates 7 days a week and can take you to the shopping mall and restaurants you mentioned as well as to the local businesses in the area. Also as you indicate the best way to get here is putting Bedford in as the city location.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We stayed here twice, both times related to a bus trip we were on...Yes, the bus trip travellers that flood the lobby for a period of time upon arrival and departure. The front desk staff remained professional despite computer issues on one visit's check in. The rooms were exactly why I love the Hampton Inn chain: white bed linens, lovely breakfasts, and a level of comfort that you easily become accustomed to. I loved the access to the mini fridge in the room. Thanks!

Room Tip: booked a group rate through the Hampton Inn website
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank glory4him

Thanks for staying with us; we love having all our guests stay with us whether you come by bus tour or just arrive by taxi after a long flight. We can accommodate all types of guests from the single business person, to a family on a leisure trip, to a bus load of tourists on a site seeing tour. Our rooms are extra large with double queens or king size bedding and each room has a pull out sofa bed. Please come back and join us for another stay.

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I travel to the Boston area for business on a regular basis and have stayed at numerous hotels in and around the beltway area. This hotel is by far truly the very best property that I've stayed at during the past couple years bar none. The front desk staff, the breakfast staff as well as the cleaning staff are all very professional and accommodating. The rooms are kept very clean, current and functional and if something isn't quite right, someone is always able to resolve it before it becomes an issue. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn property.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Ron G
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Travel to the area about every 4 months on business and normally stay at Homewood Suites my first choice. This trip travel agent booked Hampton Inn. Arrived at 6pm the reception was pleasant, but usually most Hampton Inns I stay at greet you with a bottle water and a cookie. :-(. There construction signs for work in the lobby area.... So I thought the ear plugs we place on the nightstand just in case. Was I wrong they are there since you hear the movement of the person in the room above you. Crazy the alarm went off at 3:30am. They stated walking around, it sounds like they are walking on broken glass. Called the front desk since the ear plugs and a pillow did not drown out the sound. They will move me today... But they don't have king size room. :-(. So highly recommend that if you're going to stay here reserve the top floor.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cbeefoodie
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

I see from your note that you usually stay in Homewood Suites but on this occasion chose the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. As a Hilton hotel, I thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand. I appreciate that you took the time to provide me with feedback regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the noise level you experienced and not meeting your service expectation for a water and a cookie. While we cannot always assure the placement of guests we can try to accommodate guest requests for high floors where you will not be disturbed by overhead noises. Also if you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an enjoyable stay and to enjoy our warm chocolate chip cookies that we serve Monday to Thursday about 5 p.m. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

No issues. Location might have been the only downside as it was not near many establishments (w/o a vechicle). Staff was reasonably friendly and efficient. Some reasonable views from rooms and eating area. Well-kept.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I see you mentioned our location as a bit of a downside when you don’t have a car; please keep in mind that we have a van service that will take you to local restaurants and the mall whenever you need. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.