“Ear Plugs Provided”

Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Travel to the area about every 4 months on business and normally stay at Homewood Suites my first choice. This trip travel agent booked Hampton Inn. Arrived at 6pm the reception was pleasant, but usually most Hampton Inns I stay at greet you with a bottle water and a cookie. :-(. There construction signs for work in the lobby area.... So I thought the ear plugs we place on the nightstand just in case. Was I wrong they are there since you hear the movement of the person in the room above you. Crazy the alarm went off at 3:30am. They stated walking around, it sounds like they are walking on broken glass. Called the front desk since the ear plugs and a pillow did not drown out the sound. They will move me today... But they don't have king size room. :-(. So highly recommend that if you're going to stay here reserve the top floor.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Cbeefoodie
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

I see from your note that you usually stay in Homewood Suites but on this occasion chose the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. As a Hilton hotel, I thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand. I appreciate that you took the time to provide me with feedback regarding your stay with us. I apologize for the noise level you experienced and not meeting your service expectation for a water and a cookie. While we cannot always assure the placement of guests we can try to accommodate guest requests for high floors where you will not be disturbed by overhead noises. Also if you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will give us another chance to provide you with an enjoyable stay and to enjoy our warm chocolate chip cookies that we serve Monday to Thursday about 5 p.m. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. Thank you again for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

No issues. Location might have been the only downside as it was not near many establishments (w/o a vechicle). Staff was reasonably friendly and efficient. Some reasonable views from rooms and eating area. Well-kept.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I see you mentioned our location as a bit of a downside when you don’t have a car; please keep in mind that we have a van service that will take you to local restaurants and the mall whenever you need. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great place to stay for business in Burlington area. Hotel is on new side and well run. Restaurant next door was also excellent for a business meal or casual beer at bar. Nothing else needs said but I am still typing to make Trip Advisor happy with 200 characters...

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Craig S

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your travels. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and recommend us as a great hotel to use for business. Our wireless internet service and large desks in each room are conducive to getting your work done after hours and we are close to a number of outstanding local and national chain restaurants. Our team constantly strives to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was surprised by the high quality of the service, physical plant and amenities, especially considering the cost. This is an outstanding value for the money. Even the workout room was better than I would have expected for a hotel at this level. I would stay here every time I am in this area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. While I realize I am biased I agree that Hampton Inns by Hilton are a great deal. We believe we provide you with the amenities you need to get your work done, relax, or excersise as well as a complimentary breakfast to get your day off to a great start. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Business travel is always a pain until you get to a hotel that has excellent service, food and amenities! My stay was very comfortable. The room was spacious with a king size bed and the linens were just luxurious. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. When I needed to work in the evenings I had a nice sized desk with free internet and a place to plug in the many electronics I carry with me when traveling. The staff was great and very helpful helping me find my way around town. Great experience!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I see you enjoyed our bedding and as you may see from some of the other comments you are not alone. You also mentioned our desk and free wireless internet which makes working in the evening a little easier. But most important to me is your comment on the helpfulness of our staff; I am very glad they were able to assist you with getting around the area. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights. Staff were all very friendly and hotel was overall very nice.

I had a two bed study room on the top floor. It was nice big room with two very comfortable beds, a sofa, coffee table and a desk. The room had a fridge, microwave and coffee making facilities neatly tucked away in a small alcove. Overall the room had more of a Hilton hotel quality than a long stay hotel quality.

Breakfast was standard for a long stay type hotel. Coffee is on tap all the time but there are no snacks or hot food in the evening. There are plenty of places to eat nearby including a very nice bar/restaurant (Max & Dylans) across from the hotel. The hotel is well placed for Burlington Mall where there are more places to eat and lots of shopping!

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay especially our bedding. As you mention our rooms are oversized with a nice study area, sofa and coffee table, which makes longer term stays like yours more enjoyable. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The hotel feels clean. The hot breakfast was fine, but not remarkable. The rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were personable, friendly and helpful. We were traveling on business for one night, so we pretty much checked in, slept, got breakfast, and checked out. Everything was acceptable.

Room Tip: The elevators are quite slow
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn and for the positive comments on your stay. I am glad you had a comfortable rest and were able to have a hot breakfast before you set out on your business meetings. One of our goals is to make things simple and smooth for the traveling business man or woman. I appreciate your commenting on our staff and hotel and glad to see we met your expectations, although I wish we could have impressed you a little more. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
HYATT house Boston/Burlington

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!