“Great value”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Billerica
Westchester, NY
“Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was surprised by the high quality of the service, physical plant and amenities, especially considering the cost. This is an outstanding value for the money. Even the workout room was better than I would have expected for a hotel at this level. I would stay here every time I am in this area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. While I realize I am biased I agree that Hampton Inns by Hilton are a great deal. We believe we provide you with the amenities you need to get your work done, relax, or excersise as well as a complimentary breakfast to get your day off to a great start. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Business travel is always a pain until you get to a hotel that has excellent service, food and amenities! My stay was very comfortable. The room was spacious with a king size bed and the linens were just luxurious. I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. When I needed to work in the evenings I had a nice sized desk with free internet and a place to plug in the many electronics I carry with me when traveling. The staff was great and very helpful helping me find my way around town. Great experience!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. I see you enjoyed our bedding and as you may see from some of the other comments you are not alone. You also mentioned our desk and free wireless internet which makes working in the evening a little easier. But most important to me is your comment on the helpfulness of our staff; I am very glad they were able to assist you with getting around the area. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business. We look forward to your return.
Sheffield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights. Staff were all very friendly and hotel was overall very nice.

I had a two bed study room on the top floor. It was nice big room with two very comfortable beds, a sofa, coffee table and a desk. The room had a fridge, microwave and coffee making facilities neatly tucked away in a small alcove. Overall the room had more of a Hilton hotel quality than a long stay hotel quality.

Breakfast was standard for a long stay type hotel. Coffee is on tap all the time but there are no snacks or hot food in the evening. There are plenty of places to eat nearby including a very nice bar/restaurant (Max & Dylans) across from the hotel. The hotel is well placed for Burlington Mall where there are more places to eat and lots of shopping!

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Go for a room on the top floor.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay especially our bedding. As you mention our rooms are oversized with a nice study area, sofa and coffee table, which makes longer term stays like yours more enjoyable. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business. We look forward to your return.
Germantown, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

The hotel feels clean. The hot breakfast was fine, but not remarkable. The rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were personable, friendly and helpful. We were traveling on business for one night, so we pretty much checked in, slept, got breakfast, and checked out. Everything was acceptable.

Room Tip: The elevators are quite slow
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for staying at our Hampton Inn and for the positive comments on your stay. I am glad you had a comfortable rest and were able to have a hot breakfast before you set out on your business meetings. One of our goals is to make things simple and smooth for the traveling business man or woman. I appreciate your commenting on our staff and hotel and glad to see we met your expectations, although I wish we could have impressed you a little more. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night during a business trip. Clean, decent breakfast with nice healthy options, very nice staff. Business center small so don't carry any luggage into the room like i did. Rooms nice size. Bed comfortable. Bathroom was updated and clean. I recommend the hotel as its convenient to highways.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels, as you say we are very convenient to the highways both RTE 95 and RTE 495. We also try to keep a fully stocked breakfast buffet including hot oatmeal, yogurt and fruit for those who want a healthy start. Our breakfast runs from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. I appreciate your commenting on our staff and hotel and very glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I love this Hampton Inn - rooms are large with a couch and coffee table, microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Bed is excellent and I always get a good nights sleep. The breakfast is very good with many selections so you can eat healthy or indulge if you wish. There is a very nice restaurant across the parking lot for cocktails and a nice dinner. My only complaint is the heating/cooling system. It is a floor mounted contraption that can be noisy and irritating, especially if you have a double bed room as it is very close to the bed near the wall. But for the price it is something I can live with. Join Hilton Honors and get your points!

1 Thank Bjay R
Bill H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your travels. I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and glad to see that you enjoyed your stay had a good rest despite the heating system and enjoyed our breakfast. I am sorry the heating system was a little loud; based on your comments I will look into how we can quiet the mechanism down. Please feel free to contact me should you have any additional comments or questions regarding your stay. My team and I constantly strive to provide the best customer service and the cleanest rooms we can. If you are planning on returning to the Bedford/Burlington area, I hope you will stay with us again. Once more thank you for your feedback and for your business.
Altanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I was planning an overnight visit to Bedford and in doing research on tripadvisor, I decided to stay at the Hampton Inn in Billerica. Based on other reviews, I added extra time in case I had difficulty finding the hotel due to the construction. I also went with other recommendations and requested the highest floor, away from the elevators.

I ran into a road closure when I got close to the hotel and went back up the street and I guess around and found the hotel without much difficulty. My GPS indicated the hotel was on the right, but it was on the left. I was traveling on a Tuesday afternoon and there wasn't much traffic, so the construction wasn't much of an issue for me.

When I arrived at the hotel at approximately 3:15pm, there was only 1 other person checking in and the front desk clerk was friendly enough. No issues there. She informed me that they were able to accommodate my request for a high floor. I had a room on the 4th floor. It wasn't as far away from the elevators, but it worked for me. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Now, I did have an issue with the heating system. It was loud. It sounded as if I were in a mechanic service garage. I drove in from New Jersey, so I was a bit tired. I turned on the television, but the heating system would come on loud, so I would have to turn the television up in order to hear it. So the heating system would run loud for about 10 minutes, then go off and then the television would be too loud. It was 10 minutes loud, 10 minutes off, 10 minutes loud, and that pattern continued throughout my stay. I eventually realized that watching television wasn't an option. But I was tired, so this wasn't as much an issue either for me, but may be for someone else.

I went in for breakfast about 9:30am. There was only 1 other person in the dining room and as I was leaving another person came. So I think I was at the hotel when there wasn't much occupancy. The breakfast was standard Hampton Inn and worked for me.

Checkout was seamless. I would definitely stay again. It was half the cost of the nearby DoubleTree.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Bedford-Burlington for your stay. We enjoyed having you here. I appreciate you taking the time to provide detailed feedback as to your stay and the experiences you had with our staff etc. I apologize for the inconvenience of the road construction and am happy to say it’s over. We now have a new Highway outside our hotel. While they are still completing the finishing touches, visibility and access to the hotel is terrific. Guests just need to use the town of Bedford and not Billerica as the city location in their GPS and it is smooth sailing. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Billerica
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston - Billerica
DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
HYATT house Boston/Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington
Courtyard Boston Billerica/Bedford

Been to Hampton Inn Boston Bedford Burlington? Share your experiences!