“Date Night!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, United States
“Date Night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went to the restaurant and have had a fabulous experiences. The food was fantastic and the wait staff was just exquisite!!! The Manager was so inviting to the restaurant, Ellen (I believe her name was) she was very inviting to me and my wife when we came into the place. She ended up waiting on us and she was very helpful on the menu and gave us great suggestions on what to eat! I think The bar is wonderful my wife and I go in to have a drink every so often with Kristin the bartender she makes a mean gin and tonic for me and a cozmo for my wife! The place is quiet but not overly quiet. The prices are reasonable and the food taste taste delicious! Everyone please come to this place its great!! Me and my wife Tricia will be coming to this place for ever!!!

• Visited December 2011

Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Great visit to Villaggio's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

My friend and I went there last Friday night we sat in the Tavern, I had Bake Scallops, and my friend had the Lobster Roll both were delicious. We also had two of the drink specials for only $5.99. There was music that night, a man playing the guitar and singing which was a nice touch. I printed a $10 off $25 dollars or more coupon from facebook so it was a pretty cheap night. This place is a must visit.

• Visited August 2012
Chelmsford, MA
“Drive right by !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Last night we decided to try this restaurant as it is close by and we had a 2 for 1 coupon. This is in a historic house that held many restaurants in the past. When we entered the restaurant, there was a bad smell which should have been our first sign. We were seated quickly and a waitress came over to get our drink order. From there it went downhill. We placed our order and then had to wait a very long time for it to come. The restaurant wasn't that busy but there were a couple of tables of 8 people each. I overheard the waitress telling another table that the large tables were slowing down the kitchen. That is no excuse. Finally after 30 minutes of placing our order, our food came out and our meals were not complete. They were also less than delicious. It was eatable is about the nicest thing I could say. Our waitress seemed overwhelmed and ran by the table so it was hard to get her attention to tell her about our missing food. When we finally caught her attention, we asked for the bill and that even took some time. We will not be visiting again. This is definitely a candidate for the show Restaurant Impossible.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank KelleyM
Maynard, Massachusetts
“Good food and quiet atmosphere - give it a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I are not from the immediate area, but we make it a point to drive up there for dinner when we have the time. We have been going there for a number years and have never been disappointed. The food has always been good. My wife likes the Italian dishes and I usually go for the seafood. The waiters/waitresses are always friendly and helpful. My wife had the chicken parm last Sunday and I had the swordfish/scallop special and they were delicious. There was so much chicken parm that my wife brought the extra home and had it for dinner the next night.

The atmosphere is quiet which is another reason we like it so much. You should give it a try. Well worth it.

• Visited May 2012
North Billerica, Massachusetts
“Go somewhere else, even with a discount not worth the money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

High prices, poor tasting food. The place is always empty...no wonder.

Visited September 2011