“Best pizza in the area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Soma Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 131 Restaurants in Beverly
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
N. Reading, MA
“Best pizza in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I love the pizza here. Not your run of the mill pizza with red sauce.
They make what I like to call "designer" pizza with a wonderful array of fresh ingredients. A delicious thin crispy crust.

There are many other dishes on the menu other than pizza but I always go for the pizza. Very nice comfortable atmosphere as well

Visited April 2013

West Stockbridge, Massachusetts
“I like it but don't LOVE it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Dined Soma eatery last night. It was very good, but unfortunately not a place I would frequent with often. I think this place is a hit with many people, just not me. Drinks were great.

• Visited May 2013
“Nice lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

When I'm in Beverly this has become my favorite lunch place. My favorite dishes are the Cajun salmon BLT or the Wild Salmon with bacon mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables. It's cool or warm and dark inside. Interesting and unusual beers and wines, too. It's a great choice. Someday I will come back for dinner, too.

Boston
“Decent food and prices but very slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have been to Soma twice for dinner. The pan-seared salmon and the chicken under a brick entrées were both very good; entrée prices are in the mid $20s. (The menu is available online.) However, the restaurant is primarily a bar scene, so it is noisy and dinner service is very slow.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank yondan20
massachusetts
“Just OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been to Soma Restaurant numerous times in the past and always found the food to be good. I was there over the MLK weekend with my daughter. I had the veg pannini and she had steak pannini. My daughter liked hers... Mine barely had anything at all between the giant bread...cheese a piece of tomato ? , some lettuce???? some onions, one or two mushrooms and a piece of summer squash...disappointing...not sure if they were out of supplies or had a different chef... There was only one waitress on and the restaurant was flooded with people and she was totally overwhelmed so service was not god either. I don't think I'll be back anytime soon.

• Visited January 2013