“What happened to Cygnet?????”
Review of Cygnet Restaurant

Cygnet Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 132 Restaurants in Beverly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Beverly, Massachusetts
“What happened to Cygnet?????”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We went there Saturday night, four of us..We all have terrible meals, the prime rib you couldn't even cut, never mind eat, the filet was dry and the salmon potato crust was burnt. Service was only fair at best..Very disappointing, will not return there again, we used to go alot..

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank Pam R

Boston, Massachusetts
“A charming restaurant in Beverly Farms”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Cygent is a cozy restaurant with spacious seating in two dining rooms. The food is American with an emphasis on fresh. I particularly like the chopped salad.

Visited November 2012
Santa Rosa, California
“Fine lunch on a road trip in New England!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We flew to the Boston area on the way home from a 5 1/2 week trip to Iceland and a riverboat down the Danube. This stop was to enjoy the fall color and rest from the long flights. We stopped in this town and the wine shop suggested this place for lunch. It was a great find! We had haddock and chips, and corn/crab cakes, they came with small salads. Everything was fresh and very good. The decor is cozy, charming and service personable and delightful! We would return again if ever in this area....

1 Thank Morcella
Fresno, California
“Wonderful food, gracious service, and a charming setting”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

On a recent trip to the Boston area, my family and I agreed that this restaurant was a positive standout among the several restaurants at which we ate. It is located in a charming village. The restaurant interior reminded me of a comfortable, but well appointed country house. (The men's restroom was spotless and well-decorated, including having a tome on golf courses of the world.) The service was just right; attentive but not cloying. We all loved our food. My NY Steak was tender, well-seasoned, and grilled perfectly. My son's lamb chops were succulent and savory. My daughter and wife enjoyed ther chicken rfancese and salmon, respectively. We split two desserts. For me the plum tart was a standout; one of those seemingly simple dishes that amazes. The wine list is not extensive, but we found good pairings. Our entire dinner experience was positive. This is a restaurant we will be coming back to when we visit the area again.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank RWayneH
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great lunch and weather”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

On a day when the weather was unseasonably warm I wanted a place to have a comfortable and delicious lunch. Mission accomplished! The service was outstanding and so were our salads. When I asked for a specific salad that was not on the menu the waitress and kitchen were not only accomodating but asked what specific ingredients I liked. That is great service! We will be back for sure.

1 Thank Todd W