“Great location”

Ranked #3 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Beverly
Anchorage, Alaska
“Great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

This Starbucks is in a good location, with plenty of room to sit inside and relax. Gas fireplace which runs during the cold day's and at times outdoor seating on the sidewalk. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, professional and very welcoming. It would be great if Starbucks started carrying a healthier choice of foods. I read a review that someone wasn't happy with their coffee, all she needed to do was tell them and they would have been more than happy to give her another coffee for free!

• Visited August 2013

Peabody, Massachusetts
“Worst Coffee”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Hi, went to Starbucks as a change from Dunks, as it was on our way to our destination. I got a small iced French-vanilla coffee, oh God, it was awful!!! It tasted by burnt coffee beans and I think they put Splenda in it as well! It was so bad I honestly couldn't even drink it and I was dying for my coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To top it all off, it was $2.08 for it, and it was in a tiny kid-sized cup! You gotta be kidding me! at least Dunks gives you a normal cup size. This was insane, I'll never, EVER stray from DD again!!! No wonder some of these places are going out of business!!!!

• Visited April 2013