“Standard, yet satisfying Italian food at this popular place”
Review of Casa De Lucca - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa De Lucca
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Good value & portion sizes of standard, yet satisfying Italian food at this popular place. The service can range from friendly to unpleasant, especially by the petite waitress. The place could use a little refurbishing. --Love their creamy Linguini w/Alfredo sauce & Eggplant Parmigiana. And, all entrees come w/warm, tasty bread sticks & a huge bowl of salad. Check the specials, too. They have a function room upstairs & plenty of parking. To be cont'd.

2  Thank J O

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I just find this restaurant to be too crowded and the sauce tastes far too commercial. They give you plenty, but sometimes less is more.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

We have eaten here several times and never been disapointed. We arrived on a Friday evening around 6 pm and and we were promply seated. The waitress was very attentive and friendly. We were prompty served delicious breadsticks and the dinners also came with unlimited soup or salad. My companion ordered the Chicken Parmesan and I ordered the Southern Italy dinner which consisted of Eggplant Parmesan, Lasagna, and Linguini Bolognese. The Chicken Parmesan came with a large side of Ziti and sauce and was large enough for two meals. The Southern Italy dinner was brought to the table on a platter type dish and I had to take most of it home because it was so large. These two meals were $14.95 each but you could definately get two or three meals from each dinner. We will definately return here and recommend that people should give it a try.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Went here for supper with a friend last week. Got seated right away. My friend had eggplant parm and linguini, which was a huge portion. I had lasagna, which was a good sized portion: however I did not care for the sauce. Entrees were served with family style bowl of salad-little too much dressing for me but it was cold and OK. Garlic breadsticks were nothing special. Prices are decent $12-15 average. House Cabernet was a good size glass and tasted good. All in all, I don't think I would go back, since I didn't like the taste of the sauce.

Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Large portions at a good price. Food was nice quality. Service and atmosphere were average, nothing special yet adequate.