“Birthday Dinner Success!”

Bertucci's
Ranked #67 of 134 Restaurants in Beverly
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went to this Bertuccis for my birthday on a Saturday night. We didn't have a reservation but didn't have to wait at all for a table for 5. The hostesses were so friendly and helpful and even helped my friend find an outlet to plug in her phone. Food was great. We all had different things but I can speak to the cheese ravioli- scrumptious! I give service only 4 stars because our waitress disappeared for awkwardly long periods of time. It was a 2 hour dinner when it could have been a 1 hour dinner. That doesn't take away from the fact that I give the overall experience 5 stars. We have been there many times and always leave happy.

-Megan Hennessey
@MPHennessey

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband, adult son, and I were not terribly hungry, but needed to get something to eat. We ordered 2 small pizzas and a family-style Caesar salad to share. Everything tasted amazing. Still, we over-ordered for our appetites and ended up taking 4 pizza slices home with us. I ate the 2 slices of white mushroom pizza cold for supper. Yum!

Service was very friendly, attentive, helpful. Ambiance was nice, quiet, with lots of polished wood surfaces and private booths. I'm not from the area, but I understand that this is a chain. My husband ate at this restaurant last year and loved it then too.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food was good, the prices were good, & the service was good ... that's what we look for & don't always get. This place convinced my very fussy husband to try other Bertucci locations!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I do like Bertucci's even if you must eat the pizza hot. It does not reheat well, but this restaurant always please with basic italian fare. My favorite is the farmhouse salad - a chopped delight with tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, mozzarella, olives and pepperoni. I often eat the whole bowl!!! Yummy. Nothing bad here, nothing super gourment. Cozy warm atmoshphere always and the best rolls anywhere - EVER!

1  Thank MitziMom
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've been waiting forever to review this place. In fact, I used to love it here. My meal was always fantastic, cooked to order, and brought to me within a reasonable time. This particular evening things were a lot different. There were a lot more negatives than positives. The food was way sub-par, service was slow despite there hardly being anybody in the restaurant, and it was not worth the money. We don't work hard to throw money out the window, kind've reiterating what somebody said earlier. It's not worth it and I advise people to double-think their plans of dining here. This review summed up my experience so I don't want to say everybody will have a bad time. My experience will just play a role in my return, which is highly unlikely, if ever. The place used to be gold, but who knows what happened...

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!