“Best Mai Tai's”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Bayside
“Best Mai Tai's”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went around 10:30 on a friday. Restaurant was empty but the place had a bar inside the place that we packed. They made the best Mai Tai's!

Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Best Ever Status”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

It's all about the Mai Tai's and chicken fingers...and eating in the bar! Have bartender, Kenny take your order then make you one of his world famous Mai Tai's...Best Ever Status for sure!!

Saint Bernard, Louisiana
“Best Chineese Food!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I love this place. Always consisten quality. When ever I am in from out of town I stop here. Never changed. Always clean, always good fast service! Good Portions, great selection.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Meredith L
Boston
“Used to be good”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I used to love this place and miss the days of sitting down at a Chinese restaurant with the tea and all the jazz(nowadays it's all take out). The last time I went my food was beyond greasy(even for Chinese food) and smelled like urine. Maybe the waiter didn't like me? Gross! Never will go back. I'd much rather order out from China River, their food is awesome.

Beverly, Massachusetts
“A Pleasant Trip Back into Cheezy Chinese Food-Land”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

My husband & I LOVE China Jade. The decor does tend to propel one back into the late 70's/early 80's but who cares?? The food is always prepared well & quickly. Drinks are potent & inexpensive. They're not so big as to be able to accommodate many large groups at once but they try. The staff has always been pleasant to us especially the older waiter called "David". I love him! This is standard "American" style Chinese Food so it's battered, fried, covered in syrypy, sugary sauces,yummily greasy & wholesomely delicious. Eat up & SMILE.