“Hoped for more”

Maria's Pizza
Ranked #53 of 134 Restaurants in Beverly
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 11, 2013

For our new found go out on Monday kick, we decided to order out and picked Maria's as my wife and I like it there but the kids don't so much, but without the kids... I love the pizza but we decided to go with calzones as that is what my wife loves there. The calzones were ok, I liked mine but my wife did not like hers as much. The were soft, mushy and gooey in the middle and a little hard and crunchy on the outsides. If I remember correctly from the last time we had had them here, and it use to be a lot, it all depended on who was working that night as each employee makes them different. We will not cross this place off our list and will try them again at somepoint, just hope we get something that is mouth watering. On a side note, getting a parking space for pick up can be tricky at this location.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is truly a great Pizza establishment. The owner still there, created this place in the early 80's and makes amazing and inexpensive pizza. This is old school east coast pizza, and it is really really good. If you are a "new age" pizza eater, maybe not for you...but if you enjoy the real deal....wow this place hits the spot! Go!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Newburyport, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 17, 2008

the best for salads, kabobs, subs, pizza, family restaurant

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Beverly, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 20, 2008

A bit greasy, but still the best pizza in beverly

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Maria's Pizza? Share your experiences!