“Very good motel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Beverly
Beverly Garden Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Beverly
Worcester
“Very good motel”
Reviewed December 23, 2008

Now called Garden Suites.
Very large rooms and well kept. Staff friendly. In a quiet area and although near a main road noticed no traffic noise.
Plenty of places to eat nearby and very near to rail station.

• Liked — Large room
  • Disliked — A bit away from main areas.
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank WorcesterMoray

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
tredegar, wales, uk
Reviewed October 1, 2008

travel from Wales in the U.K.stayed one week the room was very clean the staff were very friendly location was excellent shops diner rail station all within 100 yds

• Liked — location
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with friends
South Deerfield
Reviewed September 19, 2008

I used Trip Advisor to find this hotel as I had an early business meeing in Beverly. It was perfect. The rooms were little suites with Internet connection included so my husband was able to accompany me and work from the room while I was at my meeting. The rooms had kitchen supplies and felt very clean. The folks at the front desk on check in and check out were very friendly and helpful and pointed us to a great pub across the street for dinner. I was one mile from my meeting - perfect.

• Liked — clean
  • Disliked — I cannot think of anything - it was perfect for our needs.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
ontario
Reviewed August 9, 2008

We had a 3 bedroom suite for 9 family members. The suite had two floors which was perfect for the seniors to go to bed while the kids were still up and running around. It was perfect for us! The management even dropped off a continental breakfast each evening we requested it. There was a liquor store across the road, Star Bucks, McDonalds, grocery stores etc. The train access is right across the street behind the stores. We went into Boston twice that week. Once via a catamaran out of Salem. 15 minute drive, lots of parking. Once via the subway. We just typed the North Station address into our GPS and found our way with no problems. Lots of parking, even on July 4th. 20-25 minutes to drive there. Both ways into Boston were great. If you are staying in Beverly drive north along the shoreline to Rockport. The downtown marine area is georgous! We ate at Roy Moore Lobster on Bear Skin Neck Dr. This is a little street that is full of cool shops, art galleries, restaurants etc. Lakeview Motor Lodge is an excellent choice to make as a home base while you tour the Boston/Cape Ann area.

• Liked — accessibility to Boston/Salem/Rockport
  • Disliked — some traffic noise because we had the only suite facing the roadway
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank wendyannOntario
Honolulu
Reviewed July 20, 2008

We stayed at the Lakeview Motor Lodge to attend a local high school graduation. From the very start, making a reservation, Brenda was very warm and helpful. Our group consisted of my husband, myself, our 6 yo, and two grandmothers in their seventies. They have units with two separate bedrooms and a full kitchen. Its very convenient to large groceries (go to Shaw's for helpful staff) and restraunts. The area is very beautiful. The building and units are old and it feels like staying at a friends home rather than a rental. Anything we requested was taken care of...even for a large lobster pot. The best part of our stay was the staff. They were so helpful and friendly. Nancy at the office was a joy. The owner Ron gave us the best directions to Fenway Park in Boston and his recommendation to "throw out the map" was right on. This is a bit out of the way if you need to drive in to Boston everyday but it was great for our family trip. If you need a clean, safe, reasonably priced,and friendly place to stay and don't need the fru-fru stuff of larger hotels, this is a wonderful place.

• Liked — The wonderful owner and staff
  • Disliked — Don't get caught in the rush hour traffic in our out of Boston!
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
Santa Rosa CA
Reviewed October 22, 2007

This was our first trip to the Boston area, so I agonized for months trying to find a decent hotel at a decent price. We're always on a budget so staying in the city was not an option. We wanted a hotel in the suburbs, close to transportation, shopping and restaurants, and around $100 a night, and preferably a suite so my teenage daughter could have her privacy. I went through several of the chain properties (Hilton, Sheraton, etc) before I stumbled on Lakeview. This was absolutely the best possible choice for us. We had a clean, very quiet room with a spacious living room with sofabed, a full kitchen, and a bedroom with two double beds. Although the building is 30-40 years old, everything is immaculate and up to date, very well maintained. It's true the motel is located directly off a busy street, but in our bedroom at night we never heard even a hint of traffic sounds. For me the location was the main selling point. The train station is directly across the street, so you can walk out your front door and in less than an hour you're at North Station in Boston. The immediate area is loaded with great restaurants, like the Depot Diner, Garden City Pub, Nick's Famous Roast Beef, and Bertucci's, all excellent. There's a Super Stop n Shop across the street , and cheap gas just a few doors down. So all your needs are covered. The best thing about Lakeview are the owners, who treat all their customers as honored guests. They will gladly provide any information or advice you need. Lakeview Motor Lodge gets our highest recommendation. If you're looking for affordable rooms in this area you can't do better!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank heavybuddy
Minneapolis, MN
Reviewed March 9, 2007

I have stayed here while on business and pleasure for 22 years now and it is a home away from home for me. I love the apartment style rooms and walking the quiet neighborhood streets behind the motel. There are several restaurants and stores within two blocks up or down Route 1A in front. I travel the world over for my work and this is one of my favorite places to stay because it is reasonably priced, clean, quiet and situated in a great part of the Boston metropolitan area only 30 minutes from Cape Ann or 40 minutes from downtown Boston and Logan Airport.

• Liked — Quiet location, restaurants nearby, and apartment style rooms.
  • Disliked — None
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
2 Thank silver174
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beverly
Wylie Inn and Conference Center
North Shore Hotel
North Shore Hotel
#2 of 9 in Danvers
Courtyard Boston Danvers
Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston North Shore

Been to Beverly Garden Suites? Share your experiences!